Born Carbon 26" disc fork?

MCoen

I am building my daughters 2015 competition bike. She will be riding an Ozonys customized Curve 24 V4. I wanted to get the Bonz Racing Carbon disc fork but that won't be available till sometime in March :(.

Browsing the web I stumbled on an add at Aliexpress.com for a 26" Carbon Trials Disc fork from Born. Anybody seen this before? Is it available in Europe? A bit reluctant to order it on Aliexpress.com. I guess that if it arrives I will pay a lot of additional taxes.

The rockman and Try-All carbon forks are both HS33 only and I need fork for disc brakes.

post-23990-0-71683800-1421137755_thumb.j

post-23990-0-27225400-1421137756_thumb.j

post-23990-0-76693800-1421137756_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, found it but it is all in Chinese :( seems to be impossible to change it to English. Cannot contact the seller, I need to register and it is asking confirmation via e-mail. That part is in english but you confirm via a code you are texted but Belgium is not listed in the country list :(

Any suggestions? it is the 26" disc version so the yseem have what I am looking for

Just wondering. What does it weight in comparison to the Trialtech Sport light and its 760gr,?

the Bonz Carbon 26" disc is 545 gr. So I loose a good 200 gr. which is a lot. She currently has the bonz Alu which is 810 gr. The complete bike now is at 7,9 kg so we with the current setup we would loose about 250gr.

Dunno about that. Is it what Bonz say or has it been verified?

Would you mind showing your 7.9kg bike?

Check out my daughter her site: www.lovetrialsforgirls.be. It isn't a 26" but 24"! Forks are the same though. Edited by MCoen

• 6 years later...