Leicester ride Sunday 8th feb

I'll be heading to Bristol and wouldn't dream of going back to Leicester unless I absolutely had to ( :P ) but just so you know, they've apparently knocked most of the spots down.

Hex is gone, and apparently Royal is all fenced off. A bunch of little spots are supposedly no longer too. Slats at the uni are back in action though.

Not saying it'll be no good at all - just so you know it might not be what you hope (which shouldn't be much anyway). Haha.

• Like 1

I'll be heading to Bristol and wouldn't dream of going back to Leicester unless I absolutely had to ( :P ) but just so you know, they've apparently knocked most of the spots down.

Hex is gone, and apparently Royal is all fenced off. A bunch of little spots are supposedly no longer too. Slats at the uni are back in action though.

Not saying it'll be no good at all - just so you know it might not be what you hope (which shouldn't be much anyway). Haha.

dunno what youre on about, ten people showed up and it was a blast :D josh leech, pogo, myself, josh Gilbert, john, rich, James, tez, Jason, Chris. Was great!

me and kyle rode there last week and ran out of spots after about 2 hours or so, most of the decent spots have been knocked down so riding wise its pretty awful now

sounds like a good turnout though, the more people the better it is generally, didn't realise there were that many around that rode anymore

We're the "coventryish riders" riders on Facebook, there were 3 more who couldn't make it :(

me and kyle rode there last week and ran out of spots after about 2 hours or so, most of the decent spots have been knocked down so riding wise its pretty awful now

sounds like a good turnout though, the more people the better it is generally, didn't realise there were that many around that rode anymore