Worst production trial bikes thread...

Paperclip

Beaten to the X-tort. Though when i was a kid it was damn sexy, glad i turned out straight in the end.

The Vario i disagree with. In person it's cool, but it has been a few years since i've seen one in person. There should be two still kicking around my town still.

One of them "fancy" 24"ers in super luminous are pretty horrendous.

I liked them at the time... but something about the seattube / miniseat position on the old brisa mods just makes me unhappy.

Brisa stock was my 2nd trials bike :)

That is a strange example with a normal seat tube it would look quite nice. Instead........

Beaten to the X-tort. Though when i was a kid it was damn sexy, glad i turned out straight in the end.

The Vario i disagree with. In person it's cool, but it has been a few years since i've seen one in person. There should be two still kicking around my town still.

One of them "fancy" 24"ers in super luminous are pretty horrendous.

I agree, always wanted a Vario years ago when I did comps!

Those forks!

That's how the ones on my generic MTB frame I started trials on years ago ended up, just kept bending from me lifting my front wheel onto steps/benches/rocks and hopping about!

There's a young lad who goes to my sons Primary school who I've seen riding in on one of these pieces of history. Up close it looks like the heaviest, most unwieldly thing in the world, especially for a 10yr old!

1987-monty-T219-Ot-Pi-Replica-Ateam-otn.

I have one of these in the garage only mine might be slightly older as it's U brake only. I've been saving it for a while to do up as a bit of a project in the future. I quite like the look of them.

While we was in Spain a lot of the young ones have bike with that style forks (presumably hand built frame kits).

Someone needs to tell him (or shout in his ear, he's getting old) that the BB rise is a bit higher, so the bar and stem should suit accordingly.

Did you see his other GT frame with the suss forks on it? Jeeeeesus! Might as well have put the suss forks on this one and added a lay back seat post and horrible saddle like Kenny does! :sick:

Its a shame because kennys first GT frame was really nice I M O.