TFTD2 - Curborough again?

AdamR28

I'm still against having bikes, someone's bound to get a bit too lairy/invincible , come off and it'll ruin the day for everyone. Which imo is a bit selfish especially when people are coming from miles away and spending money on the track day. Not interested. Sounds harsh but I loved the layout of it last time. Was ace

How will it ruin the day? On most track days, all that happens is you get up, walk to the side of the track, shift the bike and re-start the session, and there won't even be a session because it's a sprint, right? I've been at a similar, little track day where someone came off. Everyone stopped, then the lass picked her bike up, kicked it straight, and set off again and completed the session.

Unless there's a dead body in the track, which almost never happens apart from at the IOM, it won't ruin anyone's day at all. :lol:

Sorry but your perception of bikes is clearly warped. Are your parents anti-bike people by any chance? To call riding a bike on a track selfish is f**king hilarious! :lol:

EDIT: I might be in, just trying to decide whether I want to thrash my Micra round a track if bikes aren't allowed.

Edited by Muel
  • Like 1

Might be worth a punt that muel for the bikers amongst us. Wouldn't mind stretching the power valves legs once again

I don't organise things, find it too stressful. You do it and I'll come and bring our kid. :P

I know what you mean :P But if you want to do shit, no f**ker else will do it, so you have to crack on!

On that subject, I just tried David but he's upside down in the footwell of a car so naturally can't get to his diary, but I'll call him back tonight.