Ross Clayton - Silence is the enemy TGS!

Rossy

Ross Clayton - Silence is the Enemy:

probs gonna be bad feedback from the seated crew.. but not to worry! I can do a 180 foot jam whip whatever you call it but I chose not too! :) ENJOY..

Edited by Rossy
  • Like 17

One direction I said my self leeroy haha!

Would just like to say Thanks to heatsink bikes for letting me be on the team for 2015!

And thanks ross. Think I've finally found the right bike for me! :)

• Like 1

Sweet :D

Some massive shit in there. Particularly the ender gap in Sheffield. Whopper!

Just for the record - the whole "seated vs seatless" rivalry thing seems to be perpetuated exclusively by your circle of friends. (By which I mean the Yorkshire/Humber TGS riders - not sure if you're all friends or not, but that group ;) ) If you could lay off it, the whole thing could just die out and we can all be friends :)

Edit: Just to clarify; that's in reference to the way things are now. I know those with seats have dealt their fair share of shit to those without in the past, but from what I can tell they don't any more.

Also for the record - I think that has to be the loudest King I've ever heard :P

Edited by aener
  • Like 2

Sweet :DSome massive shit in there. Particularly the ender gap in Sheffield. Whopper!Just for the record - the whole "seated vs seatless" rivalry thing seems to be perpetuated exclusively by your circle of friends. (By which I mean the Yorkshire/Humber TGS riders - not sure if you're all friends or not, but that group ;) ) If you could lay off it, the whole thing could just die out and we can all be friends :)Edit: Just to clarify; that's in reference to the way things are now. I know those with seats have dealt their fair share of shit to those without in the past, but from what I can tell they don't any more.Also for the record - I think that has to be the loudest King I've ever heard :P

Fair enough flipp I understand your point of view... but a lot of them bring it on themselves by coming across as know it alls, and saying tgs is repetetive. yet they do a 180 fakie out of everything haha so just standing my ground like they would! As for the Humber lads etc.. There is like 2 lads I speak to and ride with haha and there out on a rare occasion. So no ganging up is involved there! Haha also a lot of people riding bmx type riding used to ride tgs type of rising so don't see why they have to give out criticisms about it! :) but yeah I get where your coming from!

As for the king bet £70 I've spent this year!

Fair enough flipp I understand your point of view... but a lot of them bring it on themselves by coming across as know it alls, and saying tgs is repetetive. yet they do a 180 fakie out of everything haha so just standing my ground like they would! As for the Humber lads etc.. There is like 2 lads I speak to and ride with haha and there out on a rare occasion. So no ganging up is involved there! Haha also a lot of people riding bmx type riding used to ride tgs type of rising so don't see why they have to give out criticisms about it! :) but yeah I get where your coming from!

Sorry - that's the feeling I was trying to avoid giving by that "Edit:" section underneath the paragraph you quoted.

Clearly didn't word it as unambiguously as I'd thought :P Haha.

I didn't mean to imply there was ganging up either - only that you were the only people I've heard mention it recently.

As for the king bet £70 I've spent this year!

For someone who seems to laugh a lot, you seem to get your back up about the smallest of things.

If someone acts like a know it all, whats wrong with "haha"ing, then moving on and forgetting about it, instead of making shitty comments about spins and seats? Its not a big game of GYOB.

• Like 1

I love having a laugh! I'm just not stubborn like the inspired lot :) I talk to people don't think I'm better than others! I would move on but basically all they do mark West lake for instance is re word exactly what I write just in a more formal kind of way to male him sound bette! So basically agreeing with what I writ and put fancy word's in there!

Well I'm sorry I don't swallow a dictionary for my breakfast every morning :) anyway which comment are you using ross? as your first one was positive now this one is negative?

YET JUST BECAUSE IT'S ALI C.. IT'S OKAY FOR HIM TO SAY WHAT HE WANTS

So Nar your alright guys ill keep saying my own opinions! Cheers for the heads up though

Did that actually make you angry? I put a smiley face to try and show it was just light hearted, I wear skinny jeans and I get plenty of comments about it (I even used to poke a little fun at people in the past for it) and it's no big deal. The shorts worn in that video just reminded me of that advert and I thought it was a little funny (you'll probably see me wearing them in the future haha).

I've not posted what I've wanted for aaaages now to keep the peace, lets both hold our opinions and let people get on with stuff.