Pokazyrowerowe.pl by Michal "Lucky' Nowak

Rafal

I couldn't bring myself to watch it all the way through. What a load of shite. I feel insulted that you would inflict this on others. If it was possible to put this video in a sack and throw it in the river I would. I feel that strongly about this.

'Dngr2self'

What's your problem? They're riding and enjoying themselves and seen to want to share it. They might not be pro editors but who cares..

Good riding guys!

It was pretentious bs. Thats my problem. I don't care if they're enjoying themselves. If I watch a video I want to enjoy it, not watch slo mo shots of pigeons and people staring thoughtfully into the distance.
  • Like 1

It was pretentious bs. Thats my problem. I don't care if they're enjoying themselves. If I watch a video I want to enjoy it, not watch slo mo shots of pigeons and people staring thoughtfully into the distance.

So much effort to hate, when you could just carry on with your life :P

Thoroughly enjoyed this once it got going.

• Like 1

was ok once it got going, some really good riding in there which kinda got lost in that video, still no need to be so negative towards them… not to mention the time you wasted moaning

every body has a different perception of what looks good, thats just life.

you can laugh but because of that video we've got a new job in 30may-1june. 3 demos. So we make money having fun, but haters gonna hate of course ;)

Edited by Rafal
  • Like 2

jeez why so negative dngr? you get out and make a riding vid :S

if you dont like it, you dont like it? kinda simple...

i think people forget how hard trials can be.

Why do people say "you go and make a video then" like it somehow invalidates my point or opinion? This is a forum than allows people to give their opinions on videos, pictures and different subjects therefore I will give my opinion. If people dont like that they shouldn't use the forum. Or if you watch a video don't read the comments.

Why do people say "you go and make a video then" like it somehow invalidates my point or opinion? This is a forum than allows people to give their opinions on videos, pictures and different subjects therefore I will give my opinion. If people dont like that they shouldn't use the forum. Or if you watch a video don't read the comments.

I'm not taking sides, as I understand your point of view and see where you're coming from and why that video may not appeal to some. but even though yes this is a forum where you can give your opinion, manners and common courtesy are also expected, act like adults. If you gave constructive criticism and voiced your dislike in a sensible way I wouldn't have cared, probably even agreed. Like I said, not meaning to get at you as I've seen you about on here for a long time and you seem decent, but that comment irked me. Edited by Herbertlemon102
  • Like 3

those who do read the coments aren't keen in reading your life problems. so insteed of complaining like a virgin ginger with pimples use a simple "it sucks" comment

That's a bit unfair to gingers. And I'll express my feelings my own way thanks.

This is a trials forum though, not a film making forum. Not every one finds producing videos so easy.

Just try to be slightly more constructive.