Tarty Days 2015

AdamR28

We've only just finalised stuff today due to, eerrr, how can I put it, quite a lot of surprising last minute changes out of our control.

Vincent Hermance and Dani Comas are coming again, plus Nico Vallee, Ali C and Jack Carthy (on Saturday).

nice! looking forward to it :D

We've only just finalised stuff today due to, eerrr, how can I put it, quite a lot of surprising last minute changes out of our control.

Impressively diplomatic.

Just spotted this on Facebook:

11265323_944278658945012_142442657342524

Interested to see how the Trialodrome race works out :)

Booked Friday off work to get everything sorted, Really looking forward to this.

Adam, do you happen to have one of those little things that sits between the axle and the actual tensioner on an integrated style tensioner with you? Mine has decided to hide from me :~~~[

Adam, do you happen to have one of those little things that sits between the axle and the actual tensioner on an integrated style tensioner with you? Mine has decided to hide from me :~~~[

Which part exactly? We leave in 10 mins but if you can get a photo I'll check...

I've got one, not pretty, had to have the corner filed ages ago to clear a weld but works fine, good threads. Yours for a can of Monster, or 2. I'm not there until 11 ish Saturday though.

post-1701-0-75784400-1432235736_thumb.jp

post-1701-0-66408700-1432235741_thumb.jp

Edited by LEON