Tarty Days 2015

AdamR28

Indeed, VERY fun weekend! :D

Sorry i didn't come and find you to film that line again Mark, managed to do it every time once that camera disappeared! :P

someeee photossss.... mainly of me...

post-36107-0-30710600-1432569746_thumb.jpost-36107-0-58797900-1432569712_thumb.jpost-36107-0-68524100-1432569780_thumb.jpost-36107-0-05953600-1432569761_thumb.jpost-36107-0-09577500-1432569725_thumb.jpost-36107-0-80966300-1432569827_thumb.jpost-36107-0-75246600-1432569802_thumb.j

Edited by JJ Leigh
  • Like 1

Lots of fun and some good lads around for a whole Weekend. Totally worth the 1400km Journey across three countries and a sea!

Thanks to All that worked on this Event and Specially to Adam for having us there!

Cheers guys See You next Time

• Like 1

someone threw that ring frizbee onto my helmet when i had my gopro on, bloody touched it as well haha XD

GoPro, touched, ring, helmet? Dodgy. Nearly as bad as the 'interfering with kids' line I came out with during the Eliminator, oops, haha.

Sounds like generally people had a good time which is what counts - thanks a lot for coming along everyone :)

Brad - thanks for your comments. Firstly, could I ask exactly which bits you felt weren't as good as last year, and why? I actually had a lot of people saying the atmosphere was really good and it was better than last year (and I feel the same way), so it would be interesting to find out why you say that if you don't mind.

Regarding the smoking of drugs, as much as it would be nice to cruise around in the evenings and chat to everyone / check everything is alright, when you're working from 6-6:30am through to 10-11pm 3 days in a row you there's only one thing you feel like doing in the evening! Unfortunately it's a bit late to do anything about it now but if anyone had said anything at the time you can be sure it would have been taken very seriously.

• Like 2

I am feeling really sorry that I could not come for 2 simple reason

A: I have no bike

B: I was doing the competition stuff

But Next year Ill have a car, I must get a bike and ill be there!

GoPro, touched, ring, helmet? Dodgy. Nearly as bad as the 'interfering with kids' line I came out with during the Eliminator, oops, haha.

Sounds like generally people had a good time which is what counts - thanks a lot for coming along everyone :)

Brad - thanks for your comments. Firstly, could I ask exactly which bits you felt weren't as good as last year, and why? I actually had a lot of people saying the atmosphere was really good and it was better than last year (and I feel the same way), so it would be interesting to find out why you say that if you don't mind.

Regarding the smoking of drugs, as much as it would be nice to cruise around in the evenings and chat to everyone / check everything is alright, when you're working from 6-6:30am through to 10-11pm 3 days in a row you there's only one thing you feel like doing in the evening! Unfortunately it's a bit late to do anything about it now but if anyone had said anything at the time you can be sure it would have been taken very seriously.

Sounds like you've got a nasty habit there Ads!

• Like 6

I'm not intending to slate the event in anyway just to make this clear before I start going on and the positives definitely out weigh the negatives but here goes.

Firstly I feel the Tarty stall didn't have enough to offer, all the staff were great and helped me out a lot! But I would have liked a bit more choice.

The organisation of the camping field was a bit of a shambles, this could have easily been solved with a couple of while lines so it was easy to get the cars in and out. I understand you could argue there was another field to park in but it's nice to have the peace of mind that your cars is okay and it's somewhere to lock your valuables (phone, money etc) and somewhere to charge phones and stuff.

The night entertainment wasn't great last year was much better with the jitsie tent to sit in on an night and have a general crack with all the riders.

And as for the drug smoking I wouldn't have been as bothered if it was don't discretely as it was the previous years but he fact there were riders actually riding around during the day with a spliff hanging out of their mouth with youngsters around is very annoying!!

Sorry to sound like such a moaner but I do feel like I didn't enjoy it's as greatly as I did last year or the year before.

• Like 1

Sounds like maybe having a dedicated camping site and seperate parking area could work better?

More choice at the Tarty stand? Did you expect the whole of Tartys stock to be there? (So your girl friend could buy you stuff :giggle: ) Bit unreasonable?

Did no one even think to mention to the stoner what he was doing was un-called for?

• Like 2

Sounds like maybe having a dedicated camping site and seperate parking area could work better?

More choice at the Tarty stand? Did you expect the whole of Tartys stock to be there? (So your girl friend could buy you stuff :giggle: ) Bit unreasonable?

Did no one even think to mention to the stoner what he was doing was un-called for?

Like I said I'm comparing to the previous two years. There was definitely more the chose from on the stand last year.