Chilli Eaters? - HELP?!

bike_dummie

Hi,

Have we got any serious chili eaters on here?

I have got to eat two ghost chilies tomorrow and was wondering if anybody had any tips on protecting my stomach? Any help on that front would be very much appreciated i mean i can stand my mouth being set on fire but not too keen on on a wildfire spreading in my stomach, im regretting this idea a lot now :shutit:

Also does re-hydrating chilies reduce the capsaicin?

Adam

Edited by bike_dummie

TWO?! You must have lost a really serious bet.

The only thing I'll say is post a video on here of you eating it, and for the love of f*ck do NOT touch your eyes or your dick after touching the ghost chilli. Soaking baby wipes in milk over night will make the following days a little more bearable on the ring according to someone I spoke to who ate 10 wings cooked with ghost chillis, not even raw ones.

• Like 1

If you don't normally eat them, you're f**ked.

Drink milk before and after and pray for the best. They're damn hot and you're going to be in pain.

And yes, I eat mostly hot food - I wouldn't eat two of those.

I will take a swig of milk before, in your opinion would a food such as bread be good to eat before to soak up any excess caspacin oil in my stomach?

TWO?! You must have lost a really serious bet.

The only thing I'll say is post a video on here of you eating it, and for the love of f*ck do NOT touch your eyes or your dick after touching the ghost chilli. Soaking baby wipes in milk over night will make the following days a little more bearable on the ring according to someone I spoke to who ate 10 wings cooked with ghost chillis, not even raw ones.

No bet own weird and wonderful concept of 'fun'... Already made that mistake with a scotch bonnet at school, but that's a whole other story ;)

I ate one small dried one recently. It was pretty crazy, but wasn't as bad as I had expected. One thing though, swallow them AS FAST AS YOU CAN. Also it'll be worse on the way out.

Good luck ;)

I gotta chew it for two minutes before i swallow :/

Im defiantly gonna video it for my own entertainment, i will post it up if i don't look like a complete and utter twat :lol:

hand to soak up the oil in my stomach?

Edited by bike_dummie

I'm not convinced.

Dried, with seeds removed?

If you chewed one for two minutes, with just the stalk thingy removed, you should have been in incredible pain.

What details have you omitted? :P

The chilies were dried yes but that does not affect the scoville rating they are just as hot as freshly picked, by weight dried chilies are actually hotter.

The seeds were still in the chilli, all I done was remove the stalk.

Random fact chilli seeds aren't actually that hot. It's the white flesh like membrane that they are kept in that is where the oil is kept. If you washed the seeds they wouldn't be that hot.