TFTD2 - 7th August. List of names and info inside!

AdamR28

Right then, TFTD2 has been decided for Friday 7th August. Info from last time is here, same drill this time: http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/topic/189977-tf-curborough-day-final-info

We need at least 10 FIRM names for this to go ahead, but given that most people didn't seem that keen to drive their cars loads last time I reckon we could go up to 15. No bikes, sorry, if you want a separate date give David a call.

Cost for the day is £650 split between however many turn up. Mr Rainbird has again very kindly offered to collect monies, thanks dude! I'll leave it up to him how this is done (deposit or full amount, and how much).

List of attendees...

1. Tarty Adam

2. Bessell

1. Tarty Adam

2. Bessell

3. Daniel James Anthony Delilah Cox

4. Stuart Thomas

5. Paul Oliver

6. Prawn

7. Rainbird

WRT money - I'll give this a little while to populate with names then collect funds accordingly. Chances are I'll do things similarly to last time and take the full amount based on numbers at the time and refund any overpayment on the day. Will update in this thread when that's required though (Y)

• Like 1

£43 would be awesome, I'll have just got back from a holiday so my pockets not going to be massively generous.

This now means I need to get the Porsche to work properly doesn't it?

Jesus you and that girl have moved fast ;) am I invited to the wedding?

£43 would be sick, though given that last time there were a lot of people umming and arring right until the week of the day I'm tempted to suggest that we chip in £50 each just in case. As I mentioned though, happy to either refund any excess (or put it towards a BBQ/similar to keep us fed and watered)

1. Tarty Adam

2. Bessell

3. Daniel James Anthony Delilah Cox

4. Stuart Thomas

5. Paul Oliver

6. Prawn

7. Rainbird

8. Jardo

9. Mikey pond

Should have my new wheels/tyres and polybushes this time round! Bit more power too once I sort out the over fueling issue

The alternative, of course, is that the extra funds could go towards all heading off for a meal together afterwards, but then again people were keen to scatter quickly last time. We'll cross that bridge as and when we come to it.

For now, people just need to sign up or it'll be costing us significantly more so on that note:

1. Tarty Adam
2. Bessell
3. Daniel James Anthony Delilah Jasmine Consuela Bananahammock Cox
4. Stuart Thomas
5. Paul Oliver
6. Prawn
7. Rainbird
8. Jardo
9. Mikey pond

Edit: Nick replied as I was typing :P