Kerb Komp 2015

bikeperson45

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With four days to go so here's a little motivation from the mystery box, there's a few other things left out -

A copy of 'The Grey' on DVD - perfect for viewing

Juggling balls - perfect for juggling

A set of picnic cups - perfect for picnics or really any situation a small amount of liquid needs to be contained

Swanky sunglasses - perfect for appearing swanky in public or even private places

And the limited edition t-shirt.

Basically at this point you're not entering to win but rather to try and stop Ben getting a prize :P

Half arsed attempt here. Iphone sat on a wall. No music and gave up trying too soon. It was filmed two days after my foot decided to go on holidays, letting my ankle kiss the floor - The bigger gap on the first clip really shows im struggling.

Anyway, come on guys, get out there and FILM!!!

Edited by Ross McArthur
  • Like 3

Really wanted to have a go at this as the riding is so shit in my area i usually end up just messing about on the kerbs outside my house, unfortunately throat surgery has bed bound me so it doesn't look like i'll be able to get one in, good luck to all that have managed!