Tunbridge Wells

Mark W

Yeah, that was my initial impression too. There's potentially a job there that I think I could smash multiple levels of shit out of, but before applying I wanted to know if moving there would mean that there was nothing to ride. I guess there are other places that I would assume are better nearby, but moving somewhere with no riding would be poop.

Thanks for the info though dudes (Y)

I've been round there a few times, being a trials rider I was just looking out for walls and rails while driving, first impression's not great but there might be some bits hidden away, other than that it doesn't look like a brilliant place to ride. Wellington rocks are cool but but it depends what you're into, rocks aren't my thing.

Not tooo far from brighton and surrounding areas and not tooo far from London. You could shred Croydon!

I used to go there to ride all the time, and my mates ex missus lived there. It is indeed a nice part of the world. Penshurst off road club (PORC) is like 20 mins from there at a guess? Some good dirt jumps and dh / dual tracks there. Also a bit of natural, my first ever essex comp was held there back in like 2004 or so.