Vapers Thread

JT!

Best to use usp grade USP grade. I would highly recommend classikool VG 1L -  £7. 

• Like 1

It was* OK. Good vapour, lots of flavour ect but the wick couldn't hold enough juice, four hits and it was dry. I tried it with the wick bigger/higher but if I sucked hard enough I could draw some liquid out of it into my mouth. Overall 10/10 for effort but 6/10 for practicality. 

Later I tried a two stage heating coil

20151006_195401.thumb.jpg.9c898e51496b0a

Edited by *gentlydoesit

Can only speak from my own experiences but 100vg tends to wick slower (more regular dry hits) gunks up the coils quicker (again, more regular dry hits) and has less flavour.  I prefer 80/20. But 100 is certainly not dumb, I do drip it from time to time in the right flavours :) 

*oh, one of the guys at grey haze was so impressed with the billow fused Clapton he's asked me to coil his. Haha, I'm coiling for the pro's :D

Edited by *gentlydoesit
no need for two posts ;)

I think it has a pleasant mild flavor. And I don't really experience dry hits unless I'm chain vaping. I think a little bit of flavoring might just thin it out to be usable on a RDA for big clouds.

Snowwolf 200w Question -  My snow wolf's screen keeps on mucking up, like it will either flip upside down,  missing numbers or just a load of random dots? Is this normal? I've had my Wolf a few months now and it really bugs me as the mod works fine just the screen... 

Edited by bike_dummie

• 2 weeks later...

What's a rough ratio of flavor to base you guys start with to those who mix their own juice? I've started to mix my own, so far some success but others not so much.

10% but can vary from what concentrate you're  using. I always think less is more.

Sometimes too much flavouring can mute the flavour in my experience.