Vapers Thread

JT!

I've been messing about with my Kbox Mini this morning, changed the coils and got some new juice. 

Im seriously struggling to get it set up right, it's reading 0.6omz on a 0.5 cool but isn't producing decent vapour unless I put the watts to 40+ which is spoiling the taste a little. 

I had the same issue before, but because the taste of the juice I had was quite strong I couldn't taste how burnt it was tasting. 

Anybody else had any issues with a mini doing a similar thing? 

@Pashley26  We're you using a 1.2ohm coil before? Lower resistance coils like the one you have now take more power to work efficiently.  Look to buy a 1.2 or 1.5 coil and see how you get on.

Resistance metres on mods often read .01 out. It does mess with the v/ir a little but I doubt you'd notice @40w. Try cleaning the 510, sometimes it helps, especially if your old coil leaked towards the end of its life. (Kanger often do!)

Edited by *gentlydoesit

Thanks for the replies, I've got it sorted. 

I initially used a 1.2 coil, but it was shit. Because that coil was a dud.

So I put the spare which came with my second tank in and wound it down, finding a sweet spot at 12.5W. 

Tastes lovely and loads of vapour. Thanks! 

Edited by Pashley26

I've been messing about with my Kbox Mini this morning, changed the coils and got some new juice. 

Im seriously struggling to get it set up right, it's reading 0.6omz on a 0.5 cool but isn't producing decent vapour unless I put the watts to 40+ which is spoiling the taste a little. 

I had the same issue before, but because the taste of the juice I had was quite strong I couldn't taste how burnt it was tasting. 

Anybody else had any issues with a mini doing a similar thing? 

Probably down to how well you've wicked the coil. I have a kbox mini as well and I have a 0.6ohm coil in there at 15watts and I get decent vapour (100% VG juice). Not massive clouds, I'll try and record a video

Edited by weirdoku
  • Like 1

to be honest i didnt come round to test more than 2 of the wires youve sent me  mike.first was a clapton and second that sturdy smooth thick wire (name doesnt come into my mind right now)

second build lasting since then,only glowing it up,flushing it under the tap and rewicking it ever few days.its just too good.

well okay ive build a single coil from one of the thinner wires in my little boy rda,but it hits too strong for me

Edited by FamilyBiker

Any suggestions on a RTA? Big airflow, big vapor, and most importantly something solid that doesn't leak?

So far thinking Billows v2.

Edited by JT!

Imo of course.. Ive had every rta out, the billow is the best by a long way. Billow v2 with a fused Clapton will blow your mind!  Madness, honestly. Check the mp4 ;)

There will be a few new rta's coming soon like the cathulla v2 or the Aromamizer that might be worth waiting for. Other than that I'd leave everything else alone. 

20151023_113218.mp4

Edited by *gentlydoesit
short billow video added