Vapers Thread

JT!

You'd have to link me to the research, but in that quote the worlds "some" and "estimated" kinda stand out for me.

"Some" is a fairly normal word to use, surely? They were looking at a range of different flavours, so it's the correct context for that word to be used without it being deliberately ambiguous. Similarly, studies are usually going to have to estimate things. Anyways: http://time.com/3822831/ecig-flavors/

You'd have to link me to the research, but in that quote the worlds "some" and "estimated" kinda stand out for me. 5ml a day is crazy high. I got a 15ml bottle and I've been using it for days and I'm not even close to using 10% of it. I'd say I'm using way less than one tenth of a ml a day which is... what 50 times less than what they're basing it on.

For me personally I do it for 3 reasons... 1. To f**k around with friends. 2. To let other people use it and to be able to discuss it with smokers (mother in law is using them and hasn't smoked for 2 months now) and 3. Now that I'm trying to watch what I eat it makes for a really good desert / snack suppressant.

I'd much prefer the stuff to be regulated though to be super safe.

1/10th..do you just look at it? Lols.

On average I smoke about 8ml of liquid a say.

1/10th..do you just look at it? Lols.

On average I smoke about 8ml of liquid a say.

Well I'm not using it for nicotine so sometimes I'll go a couple of days without using it. Especially since I appear to be having issues with mine at the moment.

thats why most vapers like myself have liters of that stuff in the fridge.if the tax it theyll earn money as soon as stuff goes out,thats like 2021 for m case^^

if youre in coma you will inhale the same amounts of propylene glycol as a vaper to keep our lungs free from infections,did u know ;)

i-stick20 with a veritas@1.4ohms for work times,copper nemesis with a little boy@0.8ohms at home.

for those who are interested :')

lets just hope for this forum that being a twat wont be taxed some day,will be empty here if noone can afford a pc anymre lol

Edited by FamilyBiker

if youre in coma you will inhale the same amounts of propylene glycol as a vaper to keep our lungs free from infections,did u know ;)

They pump all sorts of chemicals in you during chemotherapy to fight off cancer. Doesn't mean you should do it the rest of the time.

The 'should' is there for the inevitable "aren't you a smoker?"

Do they bang in those industrial chemicals that cause respiratory irritation too? :P

How many DAB stations can you pick up on those things?

I guess it would be nice to inhale "Fruits of the forest" whilst listening to Classic FM.

There's two guys that go to the MX-5 Owners Club meetings and they both take little briefcases with two or three of these devices and several different bottles of potion. They spend most of the meet swapping devices and rating the flavours... Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Edited by MadManMike

Looking for a RTA at the moment.

billow2 f-t-w!, lemo2 if you like a little less airflow. After those.. Goblin is good, kathula is good, goliath is acceptable, later generation fogger and orchids are good, silver play sucks ass, billow1 tends to leak, lemo1 has a tight draw, as do the kayfun/taifun breeds and I'd steer clear of genesis styles.

Imo :)

Edited by *gentlydoesit

Holy shit. I've just taken a look online and these things aren't bloody cheap.

WTF is wrong with you guys?!

Could be worse. Could be riding a bike without a seat.

• Like 6

billow2 f-t-w!, lemo2 if you like a little less airflow. After those.. Goblin is good, kathula is good, goliath is acceptable, later generation fogger and orchids are good, silver play sucks ass, billow1 tends to leak, lemo1 has a tight draw, as do the kayfun/taifun breeds and I'd steer clear of genesis styles.

Imo :)

Got my eyes on the Goblin V2 atm. reviews seem pretty decent for a pretty cheap RTA.