Vapers Thread

JT!

Man i fancy Chinese takeout now haha :P 

Yeah that's the stuff, in my stroke of genius i picked one off thinking it may be something that had leaked :/ i will leave the others there, glad i posted in here before i proceeded to remove the others haha  :D 

Thanks very much for going through the trouble to remove the panel to check for me  :) 

8 hours ago, *gentlydoesit said:

Very nice. Can't wait for my bellus to land :)

Some first rate nail biting there ash, down to the bright pink bit, respec

Lol. I have always done it. Not good, but I rarely take photos of my fingers. Mega pixels caught me out there! The worst bit is after the biting where I get the scalpel out to finish off the under nail skin. That's what makes it pink! 

Gone though 15ml of vape fluid in the last 12 hours somehow. Think I am loving it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, *gentlydoesit said:

Nice (Y) what coils are you using?  I liked the .12 quad.

I've been looking for a wismec 200 for Christmas,  might go for the matching indestructible rda too. Just bought and returned the mutation rta, what a POS!

Just using the tri coil at the moment. 

7 hours ago, Ash-Kennard said:

turn the air flow ring so that the centre of the 32 holes lines up with the dot on the tank

And you have no problems? Mine doesn't make an air tight seal no matter where it is. Annoying, it's a really good vape but I'm losing loads of juice every fill.  I'll have to compare it to a genuine, might be different,  though it's supposed to be a 1:1

On 11/28/2015, 11:50:11, *gentlydoesit said:

And you have no problems? Mine doesn't make an air tight seal no matter where it is. Annoying, it's a really good vape but I'm losing loads of juice every fill.  I'll have to compare it to a genuine, might be different,  though it's supposed to be a 1:1

Get some photos up. It should be a case of. Wick down the channels. Assemble. turn airflow ring so the centre of the 32 holes aligns to the dot. remove top cap. fill up, top cap back on (tightly). turn back the airflow ring so the dot aligns with the dot. Tar darrr.

I tend to turn the unit upside down before I open the airflow. But I've had no problems since I sorted the wicking correctly. Brilliant bit of kit.