Vapers Thread

JT!

It'll all be waiting for you when you get home Joe ;) like a big warm familiar blanket of loveliness.

Yeah ash, I've done all the necessaries, no joy though. After adjusting the afc I'm having to pinch the holes with my fingers when I fill it, and even then there's still a bit of flooding. I'll get a pic up soon as.

Looking for a single 18650 mod with TC and ideally something that comes with a decent, easy to fill tank with replaceable atomizers (that come with nickle and kanthal atomizers)

Can anyone suggest any starter kits or mod/tank combos? Must be easy to use doesn't need to have too many features. Around 40-50 pounds.

Its crazy and i suppose its the only way they can rival a DNA 200 Chip! But  i dont think i will bother getting a DNA 200, especially as the sigeli builds as low as 0.05 even in regular wattage mode! 

You can get a Kooper even cheaper!! 

Anyone know how these compare to the DNA chip, that would be interesting!

Dna is superior to that particular chip set because of its higher voltage input, 11.2 over 8.4 gives higher power at lower ohms.

Just to avoid confusion device I linked is a kangertec chip, not a Dna. Just in case ;)

.05 @200w is 63a! No way will the sigelei fire that all the way up to 200, that's double the battery output power.  .05 needs 150+ watts to come alive, under that it's pointless so there's no real gain in an sx chip over Dna powered device just because of the lower read

Edited by *gentlydoesit

3 hours ago, JT! said:

Looking for a single 18650 mod with TC and ideally something that comes with a decent, easy to fill tank with replaceable atomizers (that come with nickle and kanthal atomizers)

Can anyone suggest any starter kits or mod/tank combos? Must be easy to use doesn't need to have too many features. Around 40-50 pounds.

Evic vt mini falls into that criteria, there are a few more but I can't think of them now.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Got me Bellus yesterday. I like this, much easier to recoil/wick/fill than my Goblin. The drip tip is a little shorter than I like but that can be changed. If it was about 10mm shorter it would be perfect. Have it in single coil at the moment, nothing crazy.

got bored of the restrictive draw my veritas offered and built up my little boy rda in single coil mode.this thing leaks like fk (will get a silicone seal ringy thingy for the airslots for out n about)

but holy sht it performs...

will post a pic with next rewick right now it looks a bit gunky^^

Edited by FamilyBiker

Anyone with a Bellus have this problem? When I unscrew the top cap to refill the juice and screw the top cap back on, it leaks a bit. I then have to flip it upside down, take the lockring off, clean it up, blow out any excess juice, fire it to burn up some juice then put it all back together and then it's fine? Maybe I don't have enough cotton in there... 

Loving stainless steel wire on the mech! 

Past few days been enjoying learning some tricks, never interested me before but it's rather satisfying :P 

Anybody else do this kinda thing? 

Also how do I make my O s thicker, I am using just vg to learn so it's not that,  they come out quite wispy not thick... 

Edited by bike_dummie

Sooo, apparently vaping is just as bad as smoking now... Opinions? From a study prior to the government giving the go ahead for the NHS to support ecigs as a smoking replacement due to start next year. Even though the study seems to have been conducted in the US. 

Apparently due to chemicals in the flavourings, but so far I've found no info on which chemicals to avoid... Popcorn lung, holes in lungs and cancer has been mentioned. Sounds like bullshit to me, but i guess we shall see. 

Sounds like a nice income of revenue to me... 

Think how much money they will make out of this. It's not that it is bad for us because we all know cigarettes are bad for us.

I think some states in America propose taxing e liquid at something up to $4 per ml. 30ml bottle is around $22 will soon be $142. If vaping takes off they will earn huge amounts of money and if it doesn't everyone will move back to analogues which so they win again! 

Flavourings are a well known issue! Very few now use those ingredients anyway! 

However big tobacco e liquid contain PeG 400 which can cross contaminate with DeG due to manufacturing regulations. 

It's all negative propaganda. 

Edited by bike_dummie

1 minute ago, bike_dummie said:

It's all negative propaganda. 

...which is what tobacco companies said when health organisations tried pointing out that cigarettes caused cancer back in the 60's.  Those same companies who are now making money from e-cigarettes now, including British American Tobacco who are the company who were pushing (and got a contract for) the NHS to provide e-cigarettes as an aid for stopping smoking.  BAT alone spend over £1m a year lobbying MEPs in the European Parliament.  There's even history of the UK government doing the dirty work for BAT in recent years.

I'm sure it's all above board though...

to mention it,popcorn lung from vaping is a lie.to inhale the concentration you get OB (thats what the lung disease is called short here) from you have to be really working in a chinese popcorn factory.

cigarettes contain 10k times more diacetyl than butter flavors for e-liquids.

smokers and especially non smokers cant get this,but its true.how millions of vapers feel healthwise compared to when they were smoking...including myself

there wasnt a single day i wasnt coughing up weird colours every morning when i was smoking.i got flu and other infections 5-10 times a year ,now its 1-3 times as any other guy

.if someone could proof me wrong and give me clear evidence id quit vaping right away,but until this day science failed to do so.

so vape on,living in an industrialized country will kill you before vaping will :)

edit:damn spelling errors:) have a good start of 2016 everybodeh!

Edited by FamilyBiker