Can anyone modify a pro2 135mm for 110mm dropouts

Herbertlemon102

I was in a similar situation but found that the 80-click version was noticeably 'nicer' to use. When you preload or go to put down power it's always ready to go, whereas with the older hubs it sometimes feels like it sort of clunks into place. That said, the older versions are still really good, but the new ones are just that bit nicer.

After speaking to euan, it's not possible. I don't know much about hub modification so I'm going with what he says! Apparently there's not enough on the hub to manage it

or buy the one i have? i know its 116mm spacing and not a 80t hub but it will fit in your frame, it will be a tight squeeze but it will fit

Just buy a sprocket, fixed hub and FFW and be done with it.

I have that, but after trying a few pro2 it feels much better, so that's what I want.

or buy the one i have? i know its 116mm spacing and not a 80t hub but it will fit in your frame, it will be a tight squeeze but it will fit

sorry dude, id like a new one. I used to have a 116

Hub but the frame stretch and the way the hub would squirm means I wouldn't want to do it again

since this thread is about, i thought it was obvious i was only talking about 110mm ones.

profile make a shitload of hubs in who the hell knows how many holes versions.

there also might be 36h trials rim out there somwhere. but there are hardly and i'd rathr not drop €200 on a hub with such limited options for rims.

Edited by jeff costello