Any better phones than a S4?

JT!

Power button on the s3 is started it act a little funky. Can pick up an s4 out here for a little over $200 new. Anyone got any other suggestions at around this price point that might get me something better? I've only ever had an HTC evo 4g and the s3.

They're still a little new for my liking. Was scouring ebay and found a great deal on a s4 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S4-SPHL710-Sprint-TING-4G-Smartphone-Clean-ESN-Excellent-Cond-/371396341679?hash=item5678f26faf) but then I took a closer look at the pictures :ermm:

S4's are awsome. When I drop mine and smash it i just fix it again. so much better than I poo's and HTC in my opinion are slow and suck. to be honest honest theough my misses has the S3 and its identical, if you forget all the marketing shit like better spec (makes no difference) its essentially an s3 with a slightly bigger screen. Samsung ***

The Oneplus One is mega, should be cheaper than the s4 too since its big brother was released yesterday.

I've had my OnePlus One for over a year now, great phone with awesome battery life.

TheOnePlus Two is about to be released so prices will go down.

I've had my OnePlus One for over a year now, great phone with awesome battery life.

TheOnePlus Two is about to be released so prices will go down.

Yeah the battery is mega, which is surprising given how bright the screen is. I've had mine for 6 months now and can't recommend it enough for the price I paid.