Board Upgrade

Img tags are still not always working properly/do weird things.  I had it for a while where you would put the first tag, paste the link, put the second tag, then when you pressed enter or any other keys it would start putting weird symbols into the start of the image link.  They generally seem to f**k up quite often too, sometimes for what seems like no reason.  When I was posting a series of photos earlier on where I was just changing the number at the end of the image URL, on some it just converted to a link when I tried posting, and others it was fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Could you possibly get rid of the announcements from years ago? I'm noticing them most on the New Content page, where they take up the whole screen on iPad. 

i think theres a lot that could be deleted

repeated topics

old for sale/wanted adds

old updates general clean up just a thought

Rubbish, because it shows a list of posts rather than a list of topics which have new content in. That means no context going with it. Also, clicking on it takes you to the topic start rather than the latest post you haven't read.

7 hours ago, JD™ said:

Rubbish, because it shows a list of posts rather than a list of topics which have new content in. That means no context going with it. Also, clicking on it takes you to the topic start rather than the latest post you haven't read.

Edit the display so it shows all content, not just that which you've not read. Then top right you can show as a list which helps a little too. Still not as nice as it was previously, but it helps (Y)

JD_zpsa0twhdtr.png

18 hours ago, Luke Rainbird said:

Edit the display so it shows all content, not just that which you've not read. Then top right you can show as a list which helps a little too. Still not as nice as it was previously, but it helps (Y)

Ive made some tweaks.  Hows that?

30 minutes ago, Danny said:

Ive made some tweaks.  Hows that?

Certainly better than it was - any chance you could make the "condensed" view a little more condensed when you get a chance to play? There's a fair bit of dead space between each topic title, partly taken up by last post info which is cool, but then a fair bit of unused space that'd be more efficiently used if things were a tad tighter on the page (is you'd get more lines of topics on there)