Hey oldschool guy here

pyro

Hey guys and gals. I'm an old school rider, use to ride some 15 years ago and trying to get back into it now in my early 30's. Lots has changed which is scary. 

Recently found an old Pashley 26Mhz frame at my fokes so it's gone off to be shot blasted as was in a sorry state with rust, bad paint, stickers. Need to see what needs doing to it if any cracks present. Hoping not.

Anyone got nay suggestions of what forks to run on her? I'm feeling the old school style but with today's tech 

Cheers 

Hi, I am in the process of building a Pashley 26mhz too. ive put a pair of Echo urbans on, purely because I wanted a disc mount and no rim brake mounts (keep it looking clean)

they fitted straight on, no problem, with an FSA 'the pig' headset. they come built with a crown race attached! look sweet!

Which means I have the original set of Pashley forks for sale, just been blasted and powder coated original Pashley blue. (paintcode taken off original sticker sheet) make me an offer if you are interested?

pics of bike to follow.........!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...