James Barton - You cool man?

Ross McArthur

edit: ghost double post.

would like to add , love he's a left foot forward... As much time as I spend watching Ali c vids- he's right foot forward and it's hard to visualize  spinning in different directions for lefties

Edited by AndyT
  • Like 1

I think the tyre bump on the tree which turned him 180 or whatever it was  @0.55 worked really well.

The nose manual up the way to nose off was sweet too.

Am I getting a wee bit of a 'take the piss' at the start with the single moves done on the flat? Liked that. Nice touch.

Edit: yea theres definitely a hidden message in there. Robots bashing out single tricks.

Edited by Ross McArthur
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ross McArthur said:

I think the tyre bump on the tree which turned him 180 or whatever it was  @0.55 worked really well.

The nose manual up the way to nose off was sweet too.

Am I getting a wee bit of a 'take the piss' at the start with the single moves done on the flat? Liked that. Nice touch.

Edit: yea theres definitely a hidden message in there. Robots bashing out single tricks.

hilarious take on frenchies if you ask me.. Their street "style" is the worst thing to ever happen to trials. The spin with the bars no foot thing is worse than double footjam whips if you ask me 

• Like 2

Woah, TF is looking weird and new.

I'm not surprised he rinsed all over the 24" club with that starter, it's also why i started feeling hatey/ salty/ negative (choose your own word) towards the scene. 

Least we have Ali, Mark, Ben T, Ross, Ben R when he's around, Leon, and the 26"/20" dudes still doing their own thing. On YT got a reply from someone who said Dave Sellero is still riding but no videos, he was pretty lethal too. 

Left my thoughts on YT with James- superb video for sure. 

On 12/7/2015, 8:49:29, t33zr said:

Incredible riding and so creative....

So James... i have a challenge for you.
If you pull off a static Gap from rear wheel to rear wheel with a tailwip i will eat my shoe! B)

That will be super hard! I had issues with the cranks always spinning with the one in the video. If you watch, I had to do a very small pedal kick, then delay the whip a bit with a no footer and kick it late, just so that the cranks would stay level. Most of the crashes were due the cranks. I also have a bunch of tape wedged in there.

Still worth a go though ;) 

I knew this edit wouldn't be for everyone, which is why I also put out the raw clips on youtube. Play whatever music you like to it.

I am poking a bit of fun at the current wave of videos I've been seeing. Glad most people are liking it!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...