looking for someone to help me film

jamiemoore4

3 hours ago, Guillermo Marin said:

You don't need people to film your video, i use this to film my vídeos and they look quite good.

yes man, this may also be a good addition, lol at the tape:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mobile-Phone-Camera-Bracket-holder-tripod-Stand-Clip-Mount-for-iPhone-6-6-Plus-/181776431204?hash=item2a52b83864:g:R5sAAOSw4UtWRyRr

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jamiemoore4 said:

hey i am looking for someone to help me film some videos for trials doing street

I'm surprised to see someone relatively local pop up on here, I thought I knew of everyone up this way, or have you just started out/got back to riding or something?

Anyway, I'm only over the water in Barrow, I know which way up to hold a cam, certainly well enough to make it look decent, I don't mind bolting other people's cameras to what limited camera gear I've got, and I'd rather meet new people than be snobby about who I ride with. I think i'm safe in saying the small gaggle of us that I ride with have similar attitudes.

Winter's kind of stopped play for now, the usual near perpetual grey rainy misery I've become too accustomed too, cold nights and intermittent injuries have kinda killed most if not all motivation to ride for now (short of riding barrow indoor skatepark on the inspired). But I've said I'm gonna make an effort to get a ride out going after new years so long as people's plans coincide, the weather is alright and the trains aren't f***ed up like they usually are.

Ciaran.

1 hour ago, ooo said:

I Legit have one of these..... last bit of my embarrassment for 2015 haha

• Like 1