A Heartfelt Plea

george_seamons

A lot of you may not know, but myself and my fiancee were expecting a baby yesterday. Unfortunately we lost him at 24 weeks to a horrible genetic disorder called Wolf-Hirschhorn Syndrome. My fiancee and I (and 7 other friends) are all running a 10km cross country run called the "Sole Destroyer Muddy Run" on 19th March. Neither me nor Lauren are runners, so its been a bit of a shock training, its not something we have just been able to do willy nilly!

We are trying to raise as much money as we possibly can for a charity called SANDS (Stillborn And Neonatal Death Society), who we owe our sanity to for helping us through the hardest time of our lives. If you don't know what SANDS do (hopefully none of you ever have to use them), its well worth looking them up.

Please could you find it in your hearts to donate as much or as little as you can afford at the following link, and clicking on one of the names (preferably mine, so I can catch up Lauren!). Once you click my name, there is a story there if you want to know more:

https://www.justgiving.com/teams/Oscar

We are at £1,485 at the minute, and I have a friend who works for Barclays who is going to double whatever we make...so I am trying everything I can to get our donations up to £2000, so we raise £4000 in total! So please, if you can spare a little pocket money, I would greatly appreciate it!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...