Dartfort crossing payment

insomnia

Hey there,

as i had to pay 50quid on a letter from the Island Last year Where i obviously passed the crossing without Paying the charge because it was in the Night and all Open... i had a Look After ways to pay it on Our next Trip.

i can Look After Stores to pay the charge in Chelmsford or Dover but i have absolutely no Clue if its any close to the actualradfest Location in Chelmsford.

does anyone Know if there is Some store to pay there? Guess we will be in town for some Food Shopping or something. Or is there another way?

Cheers 

Germany 

"The new payment method for the Dartford Crossing will be run in a similar fashion to the London Congestion Charge. That means motorists will need to pay using the official Government site - gov.uk/dart-charge - or call 0300 300 0120. Drivers can also visit a shop with a Payzone terminal - visit payzone.co.uk to find your nearest. You can also pay in advance at Dart Charge Customer Services, PO Box 842, Leeds LS1 9QF. "