Cycle to work help needed

Azarathal

Hey guys, gunna do cycle to work and looking to spend up to £650. No idea what do get and unsure whether I wanna to 650, 29" etc etc

I can only order from cyclesolutions.co.uk and only selected models. I was looking at the cube attention 27.5 but I'm unsure about whether the shimano hydraulics are still as useless as 4-5 years ago when I was into bikes.

going to be used for a 4 mile commute and the occasional blast around swinley forest as I live less than 2mins away.

Thanks!

Cheers Ross good to hear. I may not end up doing the scheme now as it looks like it's a 12month rental and you've got to pay 25% of a "fair market value" to keep it and the website uses the upper end of the RRP which actually makes it more expensive than putting it on a credit card :(

9 hours ago, Azarathal said:

I may not end up doing the scheme now as it looks like it's a 12month rental and you've got to pay 25% of a "fair market value" to keep it and the website uses the upper end of the RRP which actually makes it more expensive than putting it on a credit card :(

Yeah cyclescheme doesn't cut it really, I'd rather scour out a good bank loan or credit card then do a balance transfer and get the choice of bike and retailer, making sure I get from a good guy not winstanlies or hellfrauds. I wouldn't/don't like the thought of being forced into anything; and then paying for the privilidge? No thank you.

Edited by CC12345678910