Operation Onion Cam Bitchez - Finding my thieving house mate with a bang

dann2707

Thought i'd make this thread for a laugh - could be funny, could be pitiful but either way...

For a month or so now I've been noticing that my food in my cupboard has been going missing. It started with an innocent banana, just one succulent smooth banana going missing. I told Abi that It had happened as it was the last one and she was convinced I had it at work which made me start to believe I was going slightly crazy.

I then noticed some porridge sachets of mine going missing, having less every day. Then apples.

Tonight was the final f**king straw, I went shopping on Friday night and bought a full pack of cookies (mayland to be specific) I have come home today to notice that some c**t, has opened the cookies and taken half of them. That annoys me.

So I decided enough was enough and bought one of these. You put a cap under the mousetrap esq bit and place it under something, when it's lifted the spring springs the mechanism into the cap and detonates it = loud bang

mMYdPYzI-B_kxKnvJqsBl6g.jpg

To put under the food and hopefully scare them off however I can set up my dashcam with motion detect.

It's just meant to be, there is a power socket behind I just need a longer usb cable OR I have my super awesome battery bank which charges a phone 8 times over and I can hide it better that way. That's charging now.

So may I present to you... onion cam

12894530_10153378405745986_1293157708_o.

12887370_10153378408740986_1726379999_o.

The detonator is hidden under the cookies as I type so it will be pretty funny to catch it on camera as they are loud as f**k!

12108756_10153381764505986_5063626521593

I figured I can check the cam periodically or check to see if the cookies have been disturbed.

If all else fails Im taking my work mates idea of "Just poison your food and see which c**t drops."

Let the waiting begin!

(if anyone else has any ideas let me know what to do)

p.p.s It's worth noting that my cupboard looks way more healthier when my f**king fruit doesn't get stolen!

• Like 8

Updated the layout of the traps.

Apart from the cookies (which the detonator is under), everything else is fake.

The oreo box has something in there for integrity whilst the cookies are on top, the twirl and dairy milk are filled with cup a soup powder for filling out purposes.

With the snap being under the cookies there's more chance of it happening now as if they want oreos they're going to have to disturb the cookies.

And i've just realised looking at this pic that if they want my porridge they're going to have to disturb the cookies too. 

WIN

12894345_10153388292705986_2042794584_o.

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Mark W said:

So I see the Tinder Thread's loss is this thread's gain.

There was nowt wrong with the tinder thread. Too many NIMBY tossers that stopped it. Because bitches :)

Edited by bing