Calling all machinists

forteh

Machinists of TF, I call on you for a bit of project work.

I require the two components attached to be machined, it's some pretty fine fiddly work but nothing too major if you have the tooling.  The ability to screwcut M8x0.5 and M6x0.5 male threads is essential, I will supply a ground off M8x0.5 plug tap for the female thread if need be.

It's components RC3-003 and RC3-008 that I need made.

If you fancy a bit of a project then have a look at the attached drawings and let us know if you're up for it and we can discuss costs :)

RC3-001.PDF

RC3-003.PDF

RC3-008.PDF

Edited by forteh

Hey mate. Had a look at the drawings fairly straight forward stuff but im afraid i wouldnt be able to do it as i no longer work with the company i was able to do homers. If you like i can forward the drawings over to the engineer there and get a price for you as there not that busy at the moment? But any machine shop should be able to knock them up for you without any trouble.

Ah no worries, I know they're not hugely complicated but one of those things whereby I don't have access to a lathe so can't do them myself :(

If you could pass the drawings on it would be appreciated, the more prices I have the better.