Ali C Vlog

Dman

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

kiiinda new but I've used it before...it's my Gopro Hero 5. Danny gave me some tips like using super view to make sure I get more in and getting the correct angle, I also turned Pro Tune off and let the camera work out what settings to use, seems to work better for changing conditions rather than setting Pro Tune up and then have it suffer when it gets darker.

I was sure people wouldn't like this episode too much as the riding is quite slow and doesn't actually look that steep but I'm pleased to be wrong and people seem keen :)

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Davetrials said:

Bonus 15:33 "cheap fills" graffiti has made that for me.

Amazingly awesome there are so many kids exercising there !! The average fitness of kids in America is that of an 80 year old slug made from corn syrup... all they can do is slump over and swipe their phones.

major balls going full speed at that huge wall, I would only think of having no teeth...also awesome that a park like that exists.

Edited by AndyT
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

There's a new one up!

I was thinking a video covering the different trials moves might be interesting for viewers that don't come from a trials background. 
I remember as a beginner that I couldn't identify the difference between a pedal hop and a bunnyhop. So it might be interesting for them to learn which moves are best used in different scenario's.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...