Ali C Vlog

Dman

5 hours ago, Dman said:

Not sure he filmed anything on the other bikes with brakes?

Yeah. I've seen that on Facebook already. :) 

@Ali C I highly doubt it and it would be very interesting to see (at least in my opinion). Just have Tarty build you a Crewkerz. :D Apparently not that high at +65.

Edited by niconj
  • Like 1

I don't think many of you will be as into this weeks vlog, unless you are actually interested in why I became a trials rider and why I like cats? Either way, this weeks Vlog episode is a bit of a Q&A session....I'll try and make the next one a bit more action packed and less monotone. 

Ask Ali

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I love that you're doing this Ali, content is good and should be great for the sport. Watched them all and subscribed to your channel. Being constructive- some are a little long, for me ideally would be 8-15ish minuites long, then make part 2's if you want to continue. For me this just brakes the vlogs up and makes them a little more watchable. Obvously the comments from people who walk by arnt controllable but always entertaining to put in if posible. Have you got any riding holidays planned?

I really enjoy paul wallis's Supercars of london vlog, the way he opens the vlog, his entry titles and energy throughout is great, watching these might give you some tips. 

Hope you dont mind the feed back, great work ali, keep them coming. 

• Like 1

That is my thoughts, I just watched a bit of him and that's just not me, I'm a happy enough guy but I'm not as animated (especially as I'l still a little shy at times). If I tried to be more lively I think it would look forced and not true to me.

I do think this latest episode could have been shorter, it's often very hard to stick to a shorter video, even the times I thought I'd hardly filmed anything it stills ends up at 20 mins.

I'm still finding my style so the channel may evolve yet.

• Like 4

If you really want to stand out, get a comp bike and make one episode. :P

You inspired me to have a go at brakeless. I build a 26'' stock bike at the moment but will leave the brakes off for some time. Will hurt myself I guess....