Holidays

dann2707

So, what's everyone doing this year? Anything exciting?

So far i'm going on a road trip in a few weeks around Wales with a few car mates. Camping over 5 days at various camping spots, many places for before and after shots. Hitting the evo triangle etc,

13254237_10153517461835986_8200414345427

Then i'm going to Bratislava and Vienna for my gf's birthday in September. Managed to get flights at a ridiculous price, really happy with it!

What are you doing?

• Like 2

Just got back from five days in Prague with my girlfriend. £200 for flights and four nights in a decent central hotel was cool, and Prague was alright itself. Went to Rome earlier this year though and it didn't really have much on Rome though. Beer was cheap though so there's that.

Cyprus/Paphos on Thursday for 10 days, for a friend's wedding.

Barcelona riding trip around October, meeting some French, Italian and Irish riders, should be cool.

Been Amsterdam a couple of months ago with the girlfriend, welcome break from the kids, love Amsterdam. #420

I'll be in New Zealand 'til March so it's snowboarding for the winter with husky sledding as a treat then hit the same slopes with a bike and explore the south island a bit more when summer comes back, still need to see an Orca!

Then Indonesia after that.

Then maybe India.

9 hours ago, Dman said:

Cyprus/Paphos on Thursday for 10 days, for a friend's wedding.

Barcelona riding trip around October, meeting some French, Italian and Irish riders, should be cool.

Been Amsterdam a couple of months ago with the girlfriend, welcome break from the kids, love Amsterdam. #420

Well ! I was in Amsterdam this week for working. Very nice town and I like the NL lifestyle.

• Like 1

Went to Anglesey earlier in the year for a week. Ended up spending most of the week around Llanberis area trying to sneak off for a climb.
Was planning a city break to Warsaw with Adele later in the year but my car has just gone bang so that may be scuppered. 

Going to be booking a villa in Mallorca next year for a climbing trip 

• 2 weeks later...

Cyprus was too hot for me. 

Exploring caves 

Cave_2.jpg

Rode Quads

Burg_Quad_1.jpg

Found a shipwreck, the Edro lll.

Shipwreck.jpg

Came back in a buggy with supplies, 4 of us swam out and climbed the blue rope hanging off the side of the boat, explored the ship, then jumped off the side a few times. It was weird to walk on because of the angle and it was rocking. We wanted to climb the big mast with radar on but we all bottled it.

Boats_and_Buggies.jpg

• Like 5

I plan to do an Italy trip for a week or so

1 night in Milan at my friends place, then I am off to 5 days for home festival, then I think I go to San` Agata and look at some Bulls, maybe drive one as well

Should be fun and cheap, especially as I will be camping for the festival!

On 11/07/2016 at 9:18 AM, Wrayvon said:

Off to Lake Garda in August for a couple of weeks. Not been to Italy before so rather looking forward to it! 

Thanks to lowcostholidays going bust, I just had to book another hotel. Luckily this one seems even nicer! Praying we get our money back now...