Pokemon Go

bikeperson45

Absolutely love it, walked about 80-90km in the 5 days i've had it, met TONNES of people and made some new friends. Outside the council offices there are 4 pokestops all next to eachother, on friday night there was about 60 of us all chilling, chatting and playing the game and having fun. I was a huge Pokemon fan when it very first came out and played all the game since, every pokemon from the 90's dreamed about playing the game like this and now we can :D

• Like 1

On 16/07/2016 at 1:05 PM, Tom Booth said:

It was the video of one spawning in a park and everyone flooding to find it got me wondering, is it first to find get it or is it there for all. Seems pretty cool idea I think, I like the idea of it!

They spawn and everyone can get them, but they don't hang around for too long before they dissapear which is why everyone rushes over. 

The real fun will be when they release the legendary Pokemon like Mewtwo, they're probably going to be MMO style raid battles where everyone has to go to an event and try to beat the pokemon as a huge group against a timer to be able to claim it

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 6:30 AM, JT! said:

So now that the novelty has worn off. We have the serious players left. Who's still playing?

I've been playing for a while now. It started by me trying to be the hero dad, impress the kids etc.. now I'm just another pokèaddict :unsure:

Edited by *gentlydoesit