24" Ti Fighter Street Trials Frame & Fork Build

TK92

Custom Titanium stem with 30mm of stack built in to the clamp to eliminate need for spacers. Th seat is set up exactly the way I use it for Street and Park. I actually sit on it to get from place to place, thats why its not slammed. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TK92 said:

Custom Titanium stem with 30mm of stack built in to the clamp to eliminate need for spacers. Th seat is set up exactly the way I use it for Street and Park. I actually sit on it to get from place to place, thats why its not slammed. 

Where and how much?

• Like 1

On August 11, 2016 at 6:05 AM, Dman said:

That is sick, just took my crown of nicest bike. Where from and how much?

Frame is made by Quiring Cycles and typically run around $2300, if anyone is interested in getting their hands on one of these you can message me here, i can usually get 2 frames made to this spec per season

Looks like a cool bike (Y)  Only thing that jumps out at me are those bars.  Gone for some pretty tough, durable parts on there, but then some super light carbon bars...  Just seems a little sketchy to me in a way.  Not sure I'd like those sweeps either, but I guess that's always a personal preference thing.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...