Ben Travis - ABZ '16

ben_travis

I've been working on this for a while (hence the snow in the first shot), filmed in and around Aberdeen throughout 2016. Thanks to all those who've pressed record and put up with my moaning and groaning! 

Also to Inspired Bicycles for their continued support and for designing the trials bike I've had most fun on. Throughout most of my video I've got on the different versions of the Drop and Roll Tour Tees (both the original version and black / grey version) you can grab these through their website

Song: Meth Lab Zoso Sticker - 7Horse

Youtube: 

Vimeo: 

• Like 15

Also, been seeing the amount of stuff you've been posting on Instagram and thinking "It'd be cool if he just held this back and made one beast of a video from it".  Kudos for playing the long game with that the whole time :P

• Like 1

That was so good! Even more the second watch!

Walls/rails' heights are really mindblowing. Liked the sound. It puts such an atmosphere!

Last drop picture with clouds in building's glasses, lights, Exit sign, is wonderful. Just wow!

Every lines are spot on!

2:08 line is awesome.

Thanks for making it. THIS is Street Trial.

Time for a third watch! 

As Mark says, its cool that you've held loads back. I know I struggle with that. Hello everyone, my names Ross and I release video clips too often. *Applauds*

What blew my mind was the height of some of those bunny hops. Holey moley! The one up the rail off the slope was, well, it couldn't have been smoother. The many hop many lines I liked too.

I've always liked hops up skinny things, so the black/yellow bollard line tickled my fancy. The hop over rail to pedal gap...Nice.

Last drop looked massive but you seemed to make it look small, it was so smooth.

Good work.

• Like 4