Pashley 26 MHz build

swill

So sorry to bore some of you who will not want to look but I recently baught another one after killing one years ago.

I've almost finished building it up and it's starting to look awsome. It's also a better spec than my old one too.

Bb and cranks (burns rs7 with po trials bash, although it has been reduced in size and barely covers a 22 tooth chainring) will be on as soon as I've got the bb threads cleaned through. Just need a seat set up and clamp, a shifter and a chain.

What d'yall think?1472977937483-1843920450.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I do like a nice Pashley! 

If you are at all after any of the parts mentioned above I have a few bits which could fit the bill

2 inch silver azonic pyramids, Alex dx32 32h rim in black (hardly used) and a silver middleburn pro trials guard...

PM me if you need anything, could do you a deal 

I have a set of azonic bars but actually prefer these and couldn't find a stem to fit them. As for the rim no thanks this is fine. It's built as I want it so fits perfectly what I want it too, besides I have 3 bikes so I won't be killing this anytime soon. And this has a middleburn pro trial bashgaurd it's just smaller.