West Sussex Anyone?

Systemacre

Hi guys

So following the title is there any riders beginners, returners or masters still riding in West Sussex area?, Would class my self as a returner for reference and would love to do a good old forum ride meet up and was wondering if anyone would be interested in that.

Secondly if anybody is close to the Haywards Heath or Horsham area looking for someone to ride with let me know i would like to do some more riding.

Lastly this post will remain a contact point for anyone interested even in the future (assuming it's not deleted) so even if this post is 8 months old please still let me know.

Hey mate. Im from Eastbourne area so not quite West Sussex but dont mind driving. I often ride with two others from around lewes and Brighton who would likely be up for it too.

Im not a beginner (riding a couple of years) but not that great either.

Not enough riders in Sussex!!

• Like 1

Wow I was not expecting so many people to reply ha ha I unfortunately work during the week but I finish at 6 so if I know about a local meet up I can do that otherwise weekends are my best option but I'm totally up for going out somewhere

I'm interested to know if JD™ did see me ha ha black and gold GU LE 

And RossBurnside as I finish work at 6ish I can easily head over to burgess as I work in cuckfield otherwise I do have light sessions up Haywards heath skate park after work before going back home

Here is my Facebook link if anybody wants to contact me easier for a ride

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011268481999

Edited by Systemacre
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...