Jack Carthy World Cup Winner 2016

We was there, It is just unbelievable the level these guys are at ( the 20" finalists for me was just special) and then Jack is just up a couple more. Well done, finally achieved a year he has worked so hard for, Mick and Karen given a lot of years to Jack, and it was nice to see them there and very proud of his achievements. There were also  a good number of British riders having a go as well and each one needs a mention as well. British riders at world level, is on the way up and with a good few younger riders working very hard at it, the future looks good. Owen so close to semi finals and Andrei so close to super final.

Although the weekend was made when we got home and watched the final on you tube, Andrei,s comment on the rock section was priceless. With his co commentator not picking it up made it even funnier. 

I was enjoying the live coverage but had to cut it short as I was riding in a show, I'd have liked to have seen Jack get the win, so stoked for him :)

Andrei did a good job, I laughed at that comment but was a little annoyed when he remarked that this was real trials, all trials is real trials.

Andrei was just showing a little love for grass-roots trials as part of the whole TV commentating spectacle for the audiences watching. No harm in that. 

I'm sure Andrei feels the same annoyance when people approach him a talk about trials and Danny Mac in the same context because that's all they care to know.

Edited by Rusevelt

2 hours ago, kevind said:

Oh Ali you should no better than to make a comment like that. Keyboard warriors let battle commence.  

haha, I'm gonna go and call out comp riders in my next vlog then ;) 

I'm actually not going to do that btw, can't hate something I spent 12 years doing even if it has changed somewhat.

You know you want to in your next Vlog come on over for an Edinburgh ride, got some much bigger rocks than that one in the park?, such a talent gone to street. (Duncan and Ben as well) Comp scene is changing next year for the good.

Please refer to Ross MC for my sense of humour, 12 years is enough and I do understand the reason to use the talent else where.

Edited by kevind