DJ Guestbook

Danny

Guest Pete Wright

Im not sure weather this should be said but i know DJ would never say no to a ride.

I had said about it to Jon and TOm about a ride in Dj's honenr and FBM. After all he spoke of FBM alot.

Say have it soon, everybody to meet say in Bristol maybe or at his home town i duno. Once every one is there hold at leats a one min slince. Just to make it even more rememberble all to whear big affor wigs. :-) every time ithink od his hair it brings amsile to my face.

I know it be a sad day but i no doute his sprite shall be there with all riders that be there.

What do you guys think. Go out and hit the street of Abbington or Bristol etc in these mad wigs just like Dj's hair and cut up some serrious street for the man.

I know he wouldn't say no.

Pete x

Guest philharg (phil hargreaves)

I think someone should try to get MBUK to try and put a small article about him on the HIP-HOP page with a picture of him in memory of the legend, best if one of his close friends contact them I think.

sad day for everyone at the moment though, maybe we should wait a few weeks to let everything settle before rides etc are sorted

thoughts with family and friends

Guest Dan Mackenzie

What a great loss....

When we chose him for the Base team last year he was happy as larry to be picked, and his genuine gratitude was easy to see.

We chose him because he was a great rider and because he had the great attitude to go with it.

As everyone reading this will agree, he was a much admired and loved person by the whole trials community, and just reading down some of the tributes, it's obvious the kind of respect this guy had.

He will be sadly missed as a team member but never forgotton, I think the other team members will agree with that!

Thoughts go out to Sue and Charlie, I hope they read these messages and take some pride in just how popular their son was and is.

Guest Elliot Firth

You always know when you meet legends like DJ you never forget them, they leave a lasting impression. He was such a character a true legend. You will be sorely missed mate.

Guest blaki

I never even had a chance to meet you in person deej... although You where a huuuge part of our trials community and You will stay for ever in our minds...

Thoughts go to his girl, family and closes friends...
Why does it have to be like this, that the good ones disapper... :\\

Guest Jonathan Fisher

I remember the days before the afro, and before the pashley. You've grown so much and now someone has taken that away.

God bless you Maxie Powers

Old Man

Guest mattyv8

Thats so gut wretching to hear. all my trials rides will be dedicated to you deej, and we will all remember how quick life can end. Rest peacefully dude, my prayers go out to your family.

Guest owthathurt

i never even talked 2 this guy dj but from what everyones sayin he sounds really sound i give my deepest sympathy to all his friend an family the ride sounds good but not sure how the parents would feel.think of him whenever u ride he will be around somewhere sorry 2 hear of such a great loss r.i.p

Guest alex macdonald (megamomac)

my deepest condolences to his family, friends, and girlfriend. i never met him, but judging by the amount of messages he sounds like a truly unforgettable person.

R.I.P Dj

Guest Rich_87

I had a minute of silence too. I'm amazed at how sadened i am at DJ's death and i didn't even know him. Sitting looking outside at the sunshine and peace, its a beutiful day but i don't feel like riding.

rest in peace.

Guest Brendan Patterson - Trialsmad

RIP DJ. I rode with him once, In Bristol I believe - Was an amazing guy, Amazing rider sad loss :'(

Guest Stephen

You will be missed Deej. I've never even spoken to you but you always looked on the bright side of life.

I hope you had the time of your life...

Guest Jack Flash

This is the first time I've been on the computer for about a month and I don't think any words can sum up my shock. SO sorry to hear about Deej.
I spoke to him on MSN often and rode with him a couple of times. Top top bloke and he will certainly be sorely missed.

Rest In Peace dude =(

Frog

Guest Phil (Philth)

I never rode with him and only new him through the forum, even just through this I new he was a top bloke and he will be greatly missed.

Rest in peace Deej.

Guest joe trialsgoon

theyed better catch those twats and give them the most painfull punishment amaginable (may i suggest electric chair) never got the chance to ride with him but from what everyone has said he must have been a great guy
ride in peace

Guest Simon Fryer (Trials Ace)

Sorry for posting again, but anyone with footage of dj, fancy making a tribute video?

Someone must have some good footage, even if its old and seen before :-)

My MSN list some's it up really, every rider has RIP DJ of some sort in their name :-(

R.I.P.

Guest Brendan

Can i please BEG that if someone makes a video, make it the best video you've ever made - dont rush it. DO it properly, out of respect.

Perhaps everyone with knowledge of editing etc could produce it together. Lets have something that refelcts who he is..

big respect.