DJ Guestbook

Danny

Guest jimbo

sorry to hear the bad news, my thoughts to his family and friends and hope the person/people that did this are deeply ashamed and wish they were dead because i am sure some people wish that they were, why do these people do it, is it fun, does it give them a thrill? :-(

Ride and rest in peace mate.

Guest Paul

I just logged on to MSN and i saw everyones names with RIP DJ and i assumed the worst. This is such a shock. My deepest condolences with his family and friends and his girlfriend Em, who he thought the world of.

I never did get to ride with you, but you will allways be remembered.

A tragic loss to such a great person. Rest In Peace buddy.

Paul x

Guest morris

i had neva met him but he always was a gr8 help with any promblems on the forum and from what i can see a stunning rider. This is a gr8 loss to the trials community and my thoughts go out 2 his family and gf

morris :(

Guest Spoonz

I just put flowers down at the accident, and i put some pics down too.

i talked to DJ about 2 hours ish before his accident, he seemed happy and we were going to ride abingdon next tuesday just me and him, im going anyway man just for you.

I love you man, I have a big empty hole inside of me now.

I found the forks you sold me that snapped and i head planted the ground ages ago,they are hanging on the wall now. You bastard for selling them too me, lol

ill always remember you mate, I shall give Em a hug for you when i see her next, she had spent all day at the accident side today, you died loving an d loved.

Goodbye my friend and rider.

Spoonz,

one day we shall ride again together.
Love you dude.

Guest urban mammoth

stunned

deepest condolances to his family and friends

i never even met the guy but he seemed like one of the good ones.

Guest Jason Shaw

Im struggling 2 find words 2 describe how i feel. I never met him but after reading all the posts, i feel like i've known him my whole life. He was so young, no-one that cool deserves this fate. I now realise wot is important in life. My family, the most important people in my life...My Friends:Phil
Steven
Georgie
But most of all my girlfriend Hayley.
My thoughts go out 2 his family, friends and his girlfriend.

With Love J

R.I.P Mr Deej

i did'nt personly no DJ but i have spoken to him and as every body knows he was a great man not just to trials but to every one he met, he made them feel better about them selves and for the bikers kept us goin!
But this is for he people out there who are very upset...dont look at him as a great rider and man who died look at him as the man who is now rides the clouds so this is to you "cloud man"... RIP and keep riding for every one down here!

Guest henri estonia

such a shame i newer knew him but my friends did and told me great things about you. you sounded a nice guy

rest in peace DJ

Guest Jonny C

i only really met him once..
it is a truly unfair event to happen to anyone.
David Jones will be in my memory for life, he has made such a strong impression on everyone and will be missd by all
i am with family, friends and gf 100%
its just not fair

not a rider and didnt know the guy but have seen the news and want to show my symptathys and hope u guys get his family and everything through this.

Guest wrayvon

RIP DJ, Never met u, or spoke to u, but u sound an extremely sound guy. and 348 posts sort of tells me that too.
KInda wish i had met u now so i could warn u of what was going to happen
Rest in Peace

Guest lauren

i never met him but its really sad to hear that car drivers can be so mindless as to kill someone like DJ. just shows how short life can be and how we should all take his example and live life to the full whilst we still have a chance. rest in peace
xx

Even though i never spoke to him or met him, from what every1 else has sed he sounds a great guy. My deepest sympathy goes out to his family, friends and girlfriend. R.I.P DJ.

deej wos a great friend and an amzing rider
so young and talented its not fair why not any body else?
we will never forget you and the deepst regrets to your family and em

R.I.P Deej

Guest Trials Punk (3rd Post)

As I'm reading all these posts i'm sorta crying. Lmao. I never even met the guy, trials is good. Seems to bring everyone togheter. R.I.P DJ. Does anybody have a link where I can download a vid with DJ on, I'd like to see him ride again.

Guest luv_ridin_koxx

its so sad that deej has gone just like that he was a very big part of the forum one of the best helps and he was so funny
i only knew him over the internet and msn , never got to ride with him but i only wish i did :(

FBM is still going to live on im going to have a FBM sticker oon my bike as a mark of respect

R.I.P Deej we love u :(

Guest Robin I

i never met the guy but its upseting just reading the stuff on here. DeeJ seemed like a realy cool guy and like it shuldnt have been him. my thoughts go out 2 his freinds, family and girlfreind. Im guna be riding with a black band arond my bike tomorow and will have a minutes silence at 3pm

RIP DeeJ

Ringram

Guest alex(2nd post)

as im reading touhout these posts they are really starting to upset me.i just hope that his family , friends and girlfriend cope and get through it o.k.
R.I.P DJ.

aL

Guest Chopmonkeybliss - Rich

dj was a great person! last night i was in bits about this! still cant belive hes gone! but now i would rather remeber the good bits i knew about him! ill remeber what you said about me! and that you told me to keep at riding! you truely were an amazing person!i hope to be half the man you were! thanks for making an inpact in my life and ours all! u will be missed