DJ Guestbook

Danny

Guest Danny

Has anybody got onto virgin again yet? To be honest i think there have been a fair few songs on that have just made me think and bring tears straight to my eyes. The general feeling of people that i'm talking to is just devastation.

Guest Mark (for the last time)

I think the thing is, we've all been saying we should let DJ live on with us, and about how we always so positive and stuff, so I think we should start that now. It's hard, and I've even been crying after that bastard Steve's awesome post, but we should look at the positives, not just the negatives, like not seeing him again. Remember him as being the kick-ass guy that he was - always giving it his all, looking on the bright side and so on. So yeah, just think of all the great stuff and that's how you'll remember him. Don't have your thoughts of him muddled by the dark clouds we all feel under now.

that's my piece...

Guest Rossi

Rest in peace Deej, you will be sorely missed throughout the trials community.

All our thought are with you, your family and friends.

Guest Tim Stedman

I am deeply saddened by the loss of such a great personality within the trials community. on the few times i rode with him, he seemed like such a cool guy, and a pretty damn good rider.

Life throws up some harsh shit sometimes, but you never expect it to happen to someone you know.

Rest In Peace.

Guest Sam (younevergetold)

i didnt know him but this was an incredibly sad thing to hear and read about, my greatest sympathy goes out to his friends and family

R.I.P David

Guest (not feeling so)meanoldmartin

This is one of those moments that reminds you how easy it is to lose that which we hold dear. Deej was one of the most likable people I ever met. Had more than enough personality to make everyone around him feel good.
My heart goes out not just to his family and Em, but to everyone sat in disbelief that something so horrible could happen to someone so good.
Let Deej be an inspiration to us all, to do what you love doing as much as possible. Life is fragile, and can be snatched away at any time.
I hope there is some almighty holy street to ride in heavan.

RIP Deej, the sky is one star brighter tonight.

Guest Grant Peters

I met Dj a couple of times and he was a really great guy, i am really sorry to hear that he has gone and regret that he didnt manage to come to london to ride with us, before this terrible event. All of London-trials send their deepest condolances to his family and friends and hope that the people responsible are caught soon. He was a real nice guy and will be sorely missed , rip deej...

Guest Ben Rowlands

I typed in a bunch of words several times but they never seem to convey enough. I don't think any words I come up with will ever say enough to how I feel.

You were a great guy. A rarity. Interesting to talk to, interested in others, kind, understanding, friendly. I experienced there qualities from just being a riding buddy. I can't imagine how much you brought to the people in your everyday life.

You have given me really good memories, like that day when you, me, Daryl and James rode swindon. James bent his forks which you made a video about. I don't remember much riding happening that day but I remember a lot of laughter. That day will always stick with me till the end along with the many other good memories I have with you.

I will miss you, everyone that knew you will miss you. You are someone I will never forget.

Guest Eddie Fletcher (giptown)

My deepest, deepest condolences to friends and family. I am sure you will be truly missed by the trials community, myself included.

Rest in peace.

Eddie

Guest Tom Hemsley (tomturd)

Didnt know what to say really for the first time. Ive been sitting here staring at the screen for hours now, and im sure thats not what you would want, so ill try my best to stop!

You were a genuinly decent member, never said a bad word about anyone, and a real attribute to TF and the trials community in general.

Im sure had I ever met you, I just know, you were one of the kinda guys not to pre-judge, and would make anyone feel comfortable in your presence, which is a true quality.

It takes a special person to have such an effect on so many people who do not know you 'that well' - it just goes to show that any encounter you made with anyone, would be a memorable one.

My deepest feelings are with your family, friends, and your girlfriend Em.

Guest Matt Burrows

I don't know what to say. I'm still in shock that such tragedy could happen to such a decent person. As for the poeple who did this, I can't believe somebody can be so stupid, and I hope they are brought to justice. I really hope they have a chance to see what they have taken away and how much DJ meant to so many people.

We weren't close friends but I had tonnes of respect for this guy. He was so popular and everybody loved him. You couldn't help but love him, he was such a friendly and thoughtfull person. Like others have said I can't remember him ever argueing with somebody on the forum. He always had something good to say, and if somebody annoyed him he would never show it. He was always encouraging riders, and was an inspiration to all no matter what skill level. He always had time to help those with less ability.

His life may have been cut short, but he lived it to the max. He had so much going for him but had already achieved so much. He had found things some people spend their whole lives looking for. I always looked up to him for that. I may have been at a similar level in riding, but he had so much more of the things that really matter in life. Love, friends, family and respect. He will be a constant reminder to me to never forget what really matters in life. I hope other people can realise this too.

Cont..

Guest Matt Burrows

I could go on forever but I don't think it would ever say enough.

I think a big ride in Oxford would be great. Although reading through this thread the turn out could be pretty huge. I hope riders can take time out to remember him at this Sundays national as well.

My thoughts go to his family and especially Em. From what he wrote about you I think he loved you more than anything in the world. I can't even begin to imagine how hard this is on you. I hope that in time you will be able to move on and enjoy life, I'm sure DJ would have wanted that.

Long live FBM, and the memory of David Jones and all he achieved.

Rest in peace DJ

life is really so unpredictable, one day u maybe riding happily with ur friends and the next day ur gone. my deepest condolence to David Jones's family, girlfriend and all his friends. altough i don know David Jones but i know what its like to lose a kin. :-(

To David Jones's family members, girlfriend and all his friends, be strong. I'm sure David would wanna see his people continue with life and living life to the fullest. even though he may not be physically present, i'm sure somewhere, someplace, he will be watching over u all.

Guest LEON

OH MY GOD, I'VE ONLY JUST SEEN THIS. YOU KNOW THAT SICK FEELING IN YOUR STOMACH YOU CANT STOP? WHAT A WASTE OF LIFE IS ALL I CAN SAY,ONLY MET HIM ONCE IN LONDON BUT REALLY DOESNT FEEL LIKE IT, YOU WILL BE MISSED DJ

Guest LEON

I JUST READ JON MACKINNONS POST, IRONICALLY ME AND LLOYD WERE RIDING AT 3.10PM,JUST BEEN STARING AT THIS SCREEN AND IT MADE ME REALISE HOW FRAGILE LIFE IS,I ONLY EVER MET HIM THE ONCE AND IT JUST FEELS SO #@*%!ED UP, I CANT BEGIN TO IMAGINE WHAT ITS LIKE FOR HIS LOVED ONES, OUR SYMPATHY GOES OUT TO YOU ALL, R.I.P DEEJ

Guest lee (siders77)

I really dont't know what to say! I know I had to sign this because I need to pay my respects to dj, his frends and family! At first I didn't think this was true, but I was horrified when I found out that it wasn't, DJ will truly missed, Again my thoughts go out to his family, friends and girlfriend em who he truly loved! R.I.P DEEJ!! :-( have fun in the big trials parks in the sky dude! You are truly missed!

Guest adam lefeuvre

This is a reminder to me how easy things can be taken 4 granted. It makes me stop and think.

Fluffy bunny movement live on 200%.

Guest Chris Walker

Respect to all trial rides, DJ seemed a fun guy from what iv'e heard. Good rider too. Will be missed by all.

CHRIS WALKER