Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny

DJ Guestbook

1653 posts in this topic

On ‎24‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 1:32 AM, TB_Python said:

:bunny:

Hey DJ. 

Been so many years since I have been on here. Not just for the fact I haven't ridden in 10 years! 

I literally saw a guy on a trials bike and thought.... those were some good years messing about with you mate.

Stopped by where your resting the other day . Was nice to sit on the bench and just chill there for a bit and have something to eat while remembering some fun times. Was such a nice day aswell. 

Its actually odd how many things remind me of hanging around with you and what a good lad you were.  

They have replaced a railing in town last week finally that you bent when u tried to gap from that post box . It took 3 of us to bend it back "straight"  it stayed like it for years . I laughed when they finally fixed it only the other day . And then my heart sank as it made me chuckle when I see it when i drive past it. 

Lots of Marks on walls where we used to ride too around abbey meadow/gardens.   

Anyway was just a little hello really and as said just because people dont post on here as much doesnt mean we have forgotten you mate .trust me far from it ,  love to  your family x

Love to you sue x

Spoony

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0