DJ Guestbook

Danny

• 11 months later...

Hey DJ. 

Been so many years since I have been on here. Not just for the fact I haven't ridden in 10 years! 

I literally saw a guy on a trials bike and thought.... those were some good years messing about with you mate.

Stopped by where your resting the other day . Was nice to sit on the bench and just chill there for a bit and have something to eat while remembering some fun times. Was such a nice day aswell. 

Its actually odd how many things remind me of hanging around with you and what a good lad you were.  

They have replaced a railing in town last week finally that you bent when u tried to gap from that post box . It took 3 of us to bend it back "straight"  it stayed like it for years . I laughed when they finally fixed it only the other day . And then my heart sank as it made me chuckle when I see it when i drive past it. 

Lots of Marks on walls where we used to ride too around abbey meadow/gardens.   

Anyway was just a little hello really and as said just because people dont post on here as much doesnt mean we have forgotten you mate .trust me far from it ,  love to  your family x

Love to you sue x

Spoony

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest Mike G, didcot

DJ, quite often I find myself reminiscing riding trials with you, usually in oxford or Abingdon. 
twice I’ve been to visit you in a way of guidance, you are still full of wisdom. 

Can’t believe it’s been 16 years. 

Never forgotten.

Mike

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Popped to see you and your dad today - been a long time since I've been to see you. Had no clue your dad was next to you, so I at least got the chance to speak to both of you. Popped to see your mum afterwards. That poor lady - the amount she's been through and all she desperately wants is you and your dad back. She's got my number now, so she knows I am just a call away if she needs anything. Love and miss you, mate, even after saying goodbye 17 years ago. Forever in my thoughts, dude x :bunny:

• Like 1