DJ Guestbook

Danny

Guest Lewis poyntontrials.com

I just woke up this morning too see all this! I don't really know what to say... I met DJ at NASS03 and he was a really friendly and cool guy. Its a sad loss and My thoughts go to his family and to his g/f. RIP :(

Guest Pete Wright

The man with the big hair and heart. I can't belive he has gone.

I don't know what really to say but he was a friend to everyone if you new him by face or just name.

He was known for his affro and his style of rididng...not to mension his glasses.

I hope his girlfriend is okay as is his close friends ad family...as well as members of the forum that knew him.

Sorry to see you go David (DJ). Sahll never forget the wild anticts.

Rest in peace dude, sadly missed

Pete Wright & Family

Guest Benjamy J

Never met him, but spoke to him once or twice and was really cool.

Rest in peace Deej and i'll see you on the other side :-(

thoughts out to family and friends and girlfriend

Guest big mans mum

words seem somewhat inadequate, my sympathies go to DJ's family, I cannot even imagine how they are all feeling, but all you lads have really touched me with all your messages - its great to see how much respect you had for your colleague and for each other - look after yourselves.

Guest Joe Baxter (Joe b)

No words can describe what im feeling for you. Even though ive never met you or even spoken to you on msn or anything,I was in tears last night, so god only knows what your family and girlfriend especially are going through. My sincerest condolances go out to everybody that had the chance to set eyes upon the warm hearted, crazy haired living legend. As they know have to live with the fact that he is now a legend. On the forum you were THE engine, you kept yur cool when people flipped, you made people laugh and you generally brought light and happiness to Trials-Forum. You truely will be missed by everybody. I will be wearing my black Mr DJ memory band on my bike at the nationals just for you.

R.I.P. Mr DJ
Hope theres some great riding spots up in heaven.

Joe Baxter

Guest Ben (Betterthansteve)

My heart goes out to all who feel this tragic loss of life the most, i never met him or spoke to him but his prescence will be missed by all.
RIP Dj

Guest Rory Lawson

I knew DJ, not to well but i had ridden with him a few times and everytime was a laugh, he is such a good guy, funny and has wicked hair!
Nothing can describe what a good person he is, he will be missed.

rest in peace my friend.

Rory

Guest richie (jimbolimbo)

i never met dj but he looks and sounds a real nice guy

R.I.P david jones R.I.P

makes you think it could happen to any one! R.I.P dj R.I.P

Guest Jamie

rest in peace D.J. Youve had such a profound impact on the trials forum, and everyone that has usedl, including me. Alot of people are thinkin about you.

Guest Simon Fryer (Trials Ace)

Well, i didnt know the guy, but from all ive seen and heard, he was an amazing guy

Lets hope his family get to see this page, maybe it will help them knowing that their son was a respect and well though of member of the trials community

Maybe we can sort something out for portsmouth ride on sunday, moment of silence or something :)

Guest Tom (Trials Tom)

I'm shocked at the loss of this great guy. I hadn't met him personnally but have chatted to him a little on msn. I don't really know what else to say but agree with all that has been said before.

Guest james webber

RIP Dj :-(
there is defiantly a place for u in all our hearts,u will always be with us and we will never let u go.
*hangs head*

I would just like to say, a terrible accident can only lead to a better future, the way everybody on the forum has pulled together is amazing, i truly hope we can go on like this.

The only time i can remember smething like this happening, was Boyley's death, Boyley was a BMXer who was killed in a motorbike accident, he was full of love of life and was very accomplished, riding for a worldwide bike team. I remember at the hastings backyard jam just after he died, befor the competition started, there was two minutes of sheer silence, sad, but great. I hope we can do the same for Deej.

Guest Ben Trinder

I cant belive it, i met him at Bike 04. Seemed nice and funny! i just loved his socks! hopefully in hevan they alow such cool socks! RIP my friend, you will be remembered for a long time. Never forgoton for such the friendly dude you were.

Guest Tom Wynne

omg, i was soo shocked when I read what had happened, my depest sympathys to his family and his girlfriend,
Im sure he will always live on in all our hearts,
R.I.P DeeJ
Im Truley sorry
Tom

Guest Marky B

To be honest i dint no the guy but all i heard about him was nothin but good, so i thought it was only right to give his family and friends my respect, and show tht every1 is obviously missing him. "God only picks the best flowers for his garden" RIP DJ RIP

Guest Jake

I am so sorry to hear about this loss. I found it hard to believe when I read the original note, and I truly couldn't believe it. My thoughts go out to friends and family, he will be missed by many.

Guest George Seamons

The sheer amount of entries on here shows just how much love and respect the fluffy-haired guy had.
I never had the chance to meet DJ in person, but I frequenty spoke to him online, he was always a decent guy to talk to, with never a bad word to say about anybody.
Even though I never met you, I genuinely feel heart-broken, so God only knows how your family, Em and friends can feel.
Lets hope the Fluffy Bunny Movement lives on forever.

You will be sadly missed by us all.

Guest Peter Haydon (Tic)

I have been following this since it started but just couldnt post.

I got a phone call yesterday from Jon Fisher asking if I was near my PC because he wanted me to post something important on here. When he told me what had happened I freaked out.

All I can't really say how upset I am that this has happened. I am devistated and I only knew David through bike trials, he was a good mate within the trials comunity and I am upset I didnt get to ride with him more.

So many memories, NASS is the main one, DJ made NASS great last year, no one that was in our group at NASS will ever forget his antics! Loads of Bristol rides, Reading, Basingstoke and the Hampshire Comps (Especially the one where DJ beat me by 1 point and he had a right laugh and made a big thing of it). Then there wqas the rides he was on that I didnt go to even though I could have done :'(

I have too many good memories to write about!

DJ has so many close friends, all will sadly miss him. DJ was one of the nicest blokes I have ever known!

"Tic"

Guest Scott Pitcher

RIP Deej, i only ever met you the once but it didnt take long to see you were an awesome guy, you will be saddly missed by everyone, RIP

Guest mark-399

rip its a shame it has to happen to some1 let alone deej it always ends up that the nice guys finish last.why?

Guest Tom searle (tom s)

never actually me deej but from what he was like on here he seemed like a top bloke. Regards to his family and g/f and R.I.P.

tom s

Guest Sophie

:-( i knew dj and i will miss him greatly.. he was a great mate to me and i loved him so much.. its a huge loss to em, his family and friends and i hope they are ok.. i will miss him so much.. he was soo sweet... R.I.P David ,Love You Always xxxx <3