DJ Guestbook

Danny

Guest Sameer

I honestly don't know what to say. Just logged onto T-F as usual and saw it all.

I was only speaking to him the other night, he was as up-beat, lively and cheery as always.

Met him on quite a few rides... great rider, great bloke, great loss.

RIP mate.

Guest Rob Clarke

my sincerest condolances to DJ's family. he will be greatly missed by all who had the privilage of knowing him. rest in peace buddy.

Guest Andy Hill (tank_rider)

DJ, two letters that mean so much to so many people.

A truelly great man surrounded by boys.

You were an inspiration to me and so many others.

Your memroy will live on in all trials riders.

You were a true legend.

Andy

Guest Ben Slinger(slingshot)

I can't belive it, I have never met David but I have heard lots about him, so sorry to hear about this. I have heard he was such a sound guy.

Can't believe it. :-(

R.I.P DJ

Guest Miles Abbott (Wayne-king)

i can't believe this has happened. I used to see David at the Hampshire comps, and i though he was a great guy.
rest in peace DJ.

Guest Jenny Wheeler

Such an amazing guy, always seemed to see the best in things and enjoyed his life. He was always so friendly and gave me a good laugh..remember all the abingdon rock times..
Going to miss you soo much..
R.I.P dj...X

Guest Mart F

:(

RIP dave.. you'll be missed by all (includin me)

we had some funny rides.. and random MSN chats

rest in peice m8

Guest Daniel Fisher

RIP DJ
Never knew you, never saw you or heard of you until now, yet i feel as a fellow rider a strong connection and i hope you really do rest in peace.

The funeral with riders sounds like a good idea and i'm sure any rider would want the same for themselves.

RIP DJ

Guest joo boi

reading all these posts, i totally know that deej was such a kool guy and rider, and that so many people, so many friends liked him! my respects to the family and friends of deej
R.I.P

Guest damian (onza_rider_uk)

i didnt no dj but nobody deserves to die like that.
im sure all our next rides our for you mate

Guest Alastair Clarkson (Ali C)

I was in shock when I read the news, I still cant believe it, I just dont know what to say.

I never met him but his posts on tf were always light hearted and polite, he will truly be missed, my condolencys go out to his friends and family.

RIP DJ

Guest Philip Williams

Gutted to say the least, only met the guy once and he had a really good personality, and was awsome at trials.
Tragic loss :-( :-( going to miss his antics on the forum, he was so talked about, seemed like everyone knew him.

Phil.

Guest David Gill

I never met DJ, but pretty much all of his posts made me laugh. I was really sadened when I read the news. I can tell you'd want everyone to be positive, so why don't we try and do that? You seemed like a really cool guy. You are a legend Deej.

RIP

Guest Ben Jordan

I met DJ a few times on rides and he was always friendly to me, damn good rider, personality. It would be really bad if it was ANY trials riders, but for it to be the legend that is Deej... it makes it doubly worse!

Rest in peace mate.

Guest ben roberts

though i didn't know dj long i know he was one of the most friendly and relaxed people i know and an amazing rider and a legend to all.
R.I.P dj.

Guest Will D

Ride in Peace Deej. I never knew you, but judging from the 250 comments here, you were a strong and loving part of these peoples' riding lives. You will be missed by all, and this has come as a complete shock to all that knew you.

Guest Drew Berridge

DJ was one of those guys that had a positive effect on everyone he met. He never had a bad word to say about anyone, and offered me nothing but encouragement every time we rode together. He was a great rider, a great friend and I'm sure his memory will live on in trials riding forever.

A true tragedy - our thoughts go out to his family and closest friends.

We're gonna miss you buddy.

Drew

Guest shane

I never met dj, but read many of his posts, he sounds like a sorted guy.

Ride.In.Peace

And my deepest condolences to everyone who knew him.

Guest Nick Vaughan

The sheer scale of DJ's popularity was way beyond what many of us could ever dream of, its often said, but rarely true of people, that nobody could say a bad word about him, but in this case, it really holds true.
he was one of the most genuine, down to earth people around, a good friend, and never too busy to help out,
he jsut had such a spark for life, even when things were down he still held his head up, i wish i could lead my life like DJ did, he really was an inspiration
ive spent hours this morning, sat here, looking thru my recieved files at pics, and vids of DJ, wondering how this could happen, why him? why now?
after the initial shock, things seem a little more clear, but where do his family and friends go from here? what will Em do?
its the little things that stay to haunt you, what will become of his bike? his bedroom?
no doubt at some point this week his name will be called in a school register.all these constant reminders
he will never be forgotten, and i never want to forget him.
a truely great person, missed by all

Guest Sam Hewitt

i would like to pay my respects at the funeral, but its totally understandable if the family rather it be closest friends only.

the bike idea isnt a bad one, if its agreed to by family then id do that too.

DJ made such a big impact on all of us beforehand, and now even more so coz hes not here. he'll never ever be forgotten wen i ride