DJ Guestbook

Danny

I don't know why but recently I keep having nightmares with you in them and about the day you went.
I keep thinking I see you and its just making me cry. I'll drive past someone thatI think is you and I just freeze.
I always wonder if there is something there and you can still see me.... and what you think of me and Dan. I think that you would understand, but I wish I just knew.
I'm just teary at the moment, I guess its just because its coming up to that time.
I send you cuddles and love x

Guest Pete

Hey DJ,

I'm really sorry dude and to your family for not being in touch for so long. 2006 has been a mental year for me and i clicked that it's all not to long till that horried day came up on us all and took a gentalman away from us all. I just got back in the UK and whilest i was flying above the clouds i was thinking of you. Guess it's about as close as i can get to you for now. Can you do me a favor and look out for my bro as well as all of us. I recently lost him (23rd Nov 06) and not long ago let him go. I'm sure the both of you are up there raving havoc with the angles. I'm more than sure. I have so much to do dude so i shall love and leave you now but i promiss to pull my finger out and see you soon as well as chatch up with your mum and dad. Love you always man. Ride the SKY and RIP x x

Pete, Bristol UK

• 2 weeks later...

It's now three years since you went away, and it still feels like yesterday to me. It won�t sink in even now, and every time I think about it, it hurts so much all over again. I can't believe you're not in our lives anymore; you were such a amazing part of it for so long. I will never stop thinking of you, appreciating your role in my life, and i will never stop loving you xxx

Guest Jason

Sorry i missed the ride :(
heard alot about you and stuff!

ride the skys and build a big trials park for when we join you! :-) :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest John

Alright mate, I so wish I could have met you and had the chance to ride with you! I read over these posts and it brings a tear to my eye thinking about how everyone is coping without you!
Everyone misses you loads mate, even those who didn't know you, will never forget your name or the feelings they share for you. Rip Deej

John

Guest Nick Manning

Hey bud, cheers for sorting the weather out for us on saturday, was greatly appreaciated. I saw your memorial garden for first time, it really is something special. I think that there was about 90 rider's that turned up, so it was a really good day, and emotional. Hope everything is going well for you. speak to you real soon mate xxxxxx

Guest Mowgli

'07 abingdon memorial ride was ace. Was really good to see such a positive turn out. Thankyou to all that made it possible.
Regards Moggles

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Istvan Vasil

I never know you but I'm so happy to see people to organize your memorial ride.There are people down here who love you so much.Ride the clouds of heaven :)

Guest dave anscombe

david i hope you find peace wear ever you maybe..we will always remember you not only as a amazingly talented trials rider but as a cool man who made us all laugh.....

ride the clouds david
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dave anscombe.......

Guest liam eyre

thank you dj
without you trials wouldnt be what it is
i just wish you could be here to see it
i never met you and thats a big regret
but from one tragedy brings hope as you have brought everyone closer togeather
your a legend
ride in peice :-(

• 3 weeks later...

My dearest child, as days go by the pain of missing you gets harder to bare. My heart still hurts, my head is full of 'if onlys'; i know you would want me to get on with life but a huge part of my reason for being here has gone. Your bro is now off to Uni next week and i am dreading another empty bedroom, it reminds me that you're not here. Your baby brother is now 16 and you would be proud of him, his birthday was hard as he wanted to share it with you but couldn't so there were many tears. I am trying to stay in touch with your friends as it helps to hear them talk about things you did together, weird you might think, but they were a very big part of your life. Dad is trying to stay on top of things too but is finding it hard...life doesn't have the same purpose as before. (i want you to know if it had been either of your brothers too we'd feel the same i am sure). Your 21st birthday is approaching very fast and i don't know how we are going to be on the day (31.10.86), i should be doing a huge party for you and your friends but you are not here, another thing taken away from us. BUT really what i wanted to say is that you WILL and WILL ALWAYS BE here in my heart and in my thoughts where ever you are. I hope you are taking care of yourself, watching over us. ALL my love Mum xxxxx

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Deej, not sure what made me come back here really. I've not made any bunny's for aaaaaages. Just letting you know it's still odd thinking you're not here for me to have a natter with, or watch your video's or skit your hair! You've given me some real tough memories mate. I hope you're looking over your family mate. Keep em strong.

You changed my life.
Konstantine mate

x

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Josh Ball

Hey Deeja mate thought i would say i neva got the chance to ride with you mate but im inspired by what people said about you and your a good reason why i am riding now mate. Thought you should know buddy! You should be proud of your mum and dad. They are the best ride organisers ever. I love ur memorial rides. lol anyway mate i will leave ya now. Rest In Peace mate. Hope the trials is going alright in heaven. Hehe

• 2 weeks later...

Today is your 21st birthday, a day we should be sharing with you. A day when you should be having a massive party, but we can't as you are not here to be with us. We at home are missing you greatly and are going to spend the day together as that is all we can do. I know that there are many people who will remember you and how you touched their lives...you meant so much to so many my darling. We miss seeing you with Em on your arm, the love you shared and all the plans you had made never coming to fruition. Be safe my darling until we meet again. Lots of Love Always, never out of our minds. Mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Davetrials

Weyhey chicken, happy 21st, im sure ur having a better time than me up there, ive gone and buggerd my foot, so im out for 3months it sucks:(
everybodys still thinking of you man
miss u buddy :(