DJ Guestbook

Danny

Just been up to the Cemetery again and it still hits me everytime i go, today is christmas day and all of us are missing you so much, there is no excitement because you are not here to generate it. Love you so much my baby love Mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Pete Wright

Hello old chum,

I'm no poet Dj so here goes.....(no idea why)

One more year nearly gone now, years without you have already past. That tail of only the good die young is true. 1st you, then Oli of late, why does it have to be the rissing stars, our family or friends we ask. Every shooting star reminds me of you passing by. FBM makes me cry and smile, but that purple bunny just keeps smiling. We unit as friends and we ride the hard stuff in hounor of you as you ride the skys above us.

RIP dude x x x

Sorry i aint checked in here much old man, been a busy chap as you know. Crimbo sucked, i got the flu, new years im working but it'll be a laugh. Look out for all of us in 2000 and 8 mate, mum, dad, brothers and all. Forever missing you Dj, ya good friend

Pete

• 3 weeks later...
Guest The Scientist - Mike

Hello again mate, happy new year and all that :)

I've released a DVD to raise money for Oli's Mini. I feel kinda bad that I didn't do anything for your memorial fund but at the time I had nothing to offer so don't take it personally.

Still seems like yesterday all this happened... I found a few old videos of yours on old backup DVD's earlier... Made me smile seeing you happy - definitely how everyone remembers you :)

Anyway, take care mate!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can't believe how times seems to fly by. Still remember the days when we used to hang out after school. Love goes out to your family, your always in my thoughts. Love always x.x.x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dervtrials

weyhey, hows it goin man, hope all is well,
im STILL crippled lol, can u belive that, ive been like this for 5 months now lol but im walking now. score.
So just thort id ask if you could slip the big man upstairs a word to see if he can sort me out with a spot of luck and get me riding again:P and ill buy you a pint some time:)
we all still miss you mate, so so much (you should see how stupid bikes are getting nowadays, nothing like ur pashley :P)
xxxx
speek again soon man

Another Mother's day without you,no-one understands how much i miss you. I still remember the first time i felt you move. It hurts to think of all the time that has gone by since you were taken away, i love you very much and know that if you were here today, Mother's day would be so special. Lots of love and hugs, Mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest krisboats

My condolences to you, i can't begin to imagine how hard mothers day is for you.

Been a while since i left a message, take it easy up there dude.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Steve Moore

Hey Deej. Haven't been riding for ages but hopefully i'll start soon! Comin up to the big 21 in a week! I'll try get to see ur rents when i'm back for easter. Haven't seen them for a while, oops. Still missing you man.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey matey, my life's going pretty bad at the moment - fallen out with most of my family and struggling to get a job. To be completely honest I wish I could swap places with you and give you back to all those that miss you, you went further in your short life than I ever will.

I honestly don't think I'd be that missed - sure I'd get the usual RIP messages but I doubt they'd truly mean it like we mean it for you & Oli.

These last 6 months I've had loads of potential chances, but my luck is real sh*t :(

It's really upsetting knowing how much your family miss you and how much mine don't wanna see me... If I could swap and give you your life back I would, I really would.

Everyone says chin up and keep trying etc, but it's not working.

I hope wherever you've gone too is better than where I am buddy.

RIP x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Adam - brother

Hey mr, I don't know what to say right now? I just felt like i needed to talk to u and chat like the old days. But ur not here, I'm not there, I keep wandering around Bristol thinking i might see u riding someday, it's so hard seeing trials riders around and knowing you should be there too.
Thing's are pretty good though at the moment, work's good, am changing uni courses, getting on great with friends. Miss family like mad though! And tumble driers...but that's another story.
So i'm here, tears streaming down my face because am letting it get to me tonight and i have no idea who to phone! Who would i normally talk to when i'm upset? I don't know that there is anyone...
Nearly 4 years now, and i still can't believe it. I hate the fact that all i can think of when i think of u is what you must have seen when it happened, how it happened, the fact it happened. They've not just taken you away from me, they've taken the image of you away from me, our childhood memories, it hurts so much.
Stay with me, please x

Still thinking of you everyday dude. I almost learnt to play Konstantine on the piano finally.

Thank you for giving me the drive to continue no matter what. x

Guest Sam Fenchurch

I haven't said a word or two in some time now, so thought i would drop in and say hello :). As i always say i never met you and well.. i wish i really did seem a sound guy, can't really think what to say.. so yeah.

RIP Buddy.

xxx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mike

Hey man, next Wednesday (6th May) I'll be doing a show for you and Oli on renegaderadio.co.uk. I've never really had the chance to visit your memorial or attend your rides so I thought it'd be nice to dedicate a show to you guys.

For anyone else reading this, it'll be 10pm - Midnight.

Anyway, just thought I'd post and let y'all know.

RIP dude x

• 2 weeks later...

:-( I can't believe it's here again, the anniversary of your passing. Not a moment during the day (at anytime) are you far from my thoughts. My love for you will never deminish, only get stronger, longing to see you again. I wonder what you would've been doing now? Married with children, i know it was your dream. Well my dream now is to find you again so please don't go far, stay near to us all and help us to stay strong, like you were. Missing you so much my child...love mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Anon

RIP Deej.
Another anniversary, and we are still thinking of you.
I hope it gets easier, but as the years pass it doesn't seem to ease.
My prayers go out for your brothers, mom & dad and Em.
I hope all your friends can remember the good times you had, and keep you in their hearts forever.
Please look after my brother, and remind him of the good times you had.
x

Guest anon

Still seems so fresh in my mind, the day you passed. cant beleive yet another year has gone by.
My thoughts still with your family and friends.. I pray their pain will ease one day, as it never seems to... I know your in a better place..
Xsleep well angel, till we meetX

• 1 month later...
Guest Mike TheScientist

Sorry I'm a little late with my message - I wanted to echo what others have said... The years seem to go by so fast, yet you're never forgotten. I don't think you ever will be. I barely knew you, yet I still get upset reading all these messages...

Anyway, my luck has changed dramatically - maybe you put ina good word for me or something because someone up there likes me! In the space of a week 80% of the problems that hung over me for a year disappeared. If it was you that helped me out then I owe you a few hundred beers mate. If I'm good maybe we'll meet one day :)

Sorry I missed your ride again this year - Abingdon is too far for me without transport. I'd love to have come up and met everyone and most importantly paid my respects to you... I know I did with my radio show but to be fair it's pretty amateur!

The worst year of my life has passed now hopefully and I should be happy but when I think of how your family must feel every day I almost feel selfish being happy.

Anyway, I've got to be up early as usual so I better shoot!

Take care man x

Guest dan_addison

Alright mate

I never got to know you ive only just joined the forum. But theres so much love for you on there. stay strong dude, im sure all your family and friends miss you and think about you

The forums just heared that Beau has passed away aswell. That still hasnt sunk in. That 3 totally sound guys that have passed now

No more plase!!!

Dan x

Guest ben l

Yo mate, havent left a comment for a while. Hope your ok up there ! Down here really bad today, the death of beau :( Such a sound guy and a AMAZING rider. Suppose your lucky tho, another good guy to ride with :) He'll come show you the new style tgs, make sure you got ur tape measure ready :P and compare your sidehops to bars :P Man keep it easy, will write again !

Ben x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest davetrials

Mattttttttttte, i hope ur looking after all these people we keep loosing, im sure you will, no one is ever gonna forget about any of you guys, as they say ur all gone but ull never be forgotten. :-(
try and look after all of us as well.
speek soon mate xxx
;-)