DJ Guestbook

Danny

Not doing so well at the moment, feel like the ground is falling away from under my feet. Lots of children have died recently and i know that you will support them when you find them. You had such a big heart, i miss you so much. Watch over us all. much love forever your mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Ben John-Hynes

heeey mate, never posted in here.

Look after Beau and Janson, i know you've always been looking after this forum.

Keep strong dude.
XxX

• 1 month later...
Guest davetrials

hey man, hows it going?
whats with all these people leaving us man, it sucks so much, hobbsie was such a sound bloke as im sure you know, im sure you two were good friends. im sure ull look after him and show him the ropes, and get him riding again:)
outher than that tragic news everything is going alright for me atm, i sort of got back with my wife but she still sort of hates me lol. u must be looking down on me atm
i hope ur looking after all the outher boys up their, and im sure thell look after hobbsie.
ill catch u again soon im sure man.
keep looking down on us ye!?
xxx

Hey dude, I can't believe TF is losing so many friends. All these young people are having accidents - riding to work I've come close too. You can do the same thing over and over, think you're safe, and something different happens. The decision you make in that split second is the difference between life and death - life is so damn fragile.

Now I'm not at all religious, but I'm praying that something doesn't happen to my friends & family. I don't know what I'd do if I lost a friend or relative.

Continued from below..

Stupid thing is, I'm not talking to some of my family because of a long running argument over nothing. See it's so awkward to sort all this out, but I feel really bad - My grandad isn't gonna be around for long, he's got terminal Cancer, not the type that may get better - he's beyond treatment. My nan is just ageing, in the year and half I haven't seen them they've got a stairlift and a gardener in because she can't really walk. They can't do the things they used to do and I don't think they'll be here for much longer. All this is putting massive strain on my mum and I feel guilty, I want to talk to them but it's just really hard. I guess you need to know the situation.

I guess if you were in my situation right now you'd make sure all your family knew you love them, and if they do pass away I'm going to regret it for the rest of my life - why didn't I make up? How do I go about making up? They were nasty to me - do they even want to talk to me?

I don't know why I'm saying this to you, I guess it's because you don't know me - it feels good to get it off my chest without someone judging me. Hey you may even be watching this somehow.

Take care man, look after the others too x

Guest Nicholas Manning

Hey buddy, apologies for missing your memorial ride this year, but had to work. I'm on the MAD team now, so doing lots of demo's. Unfortuantly it ment that I missed your day. I was thinking about you and your family, even though I wasn't with everyone else. I think your brother deserves lots of respect for organising the ride this year. Like all of us, I don't think he's given up on seeing you again one day. Still can't believe you have gone, and now over the past 12 months Oli, Janson, Beau and Nick have gone too. No doubt, you're looking out for them and your having some quality rides together. Shame it can't be down here with the rest of us.
I miss you buddy, hope your watching over everyone and taking care of your family from up there.

Love you xxx

• 1 month later...
Guest Everyone at home

Happy 22nd Birthday darling.

Wishing you could be here with us.

Miss you DJ more than words can express.

Love Mum, Dad, Adam and Sam xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• 1 month later...
Guest Davetrials

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Deej, hows it going man, its christmass soon, im sure ull make sure we all have an amazing time, i hope Its such shame ur gonna miss anouther christmas with us, and i completly forgot *sorry* but happy 22nd man., ANd life is goin ok for me atm, im gonna be down ur end this saturday for my 21st with all mates, *ill have ur share of drinks dont you worry :P* And im off to uni soon well next september, doing photography, wish me luck on gettin in man.
ill speek over christmas dony ou worry
we all miss you to peices dude.
marry christmas to matey :)

• 3 weeks later...

It's Christas dude, it must be horrible for your family - i;ve got huge respect for them, I don't know what I'd do if I lost my brother or son. I hope they can enjoy Christmas in your memory.

Merry Christmas mate - you're always with us, I raised a glass for you tonight!

RIP dude x x x

I forgot to say, I had the guts to email my grandparents - they've invited me over to see them.

It's good that we can patch things up, I don't think my grandad will be around for long now - he has had terminal cancer for about 2 years. Although in general things are going well, I wish I could go back a few years and change the way things happened.

Sorry if this is bull#@*%!, I'm failry drunk - I mean what I say, it just comes out wrong.

Cant believe this is the 5th Christmas without you. The fun and laughter have disappeared, nothing is the same anymore. We miss you very much and wish you were here, we don't celebrate anymore because you the biggest kid is missing. Watch over the boys please DJ, they are growing up so fast and i feel i am losing them too now. Love you always love Mumxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year darling. Well what a start to it, you will know what i mean! Anyway thank you for the message, Uncle Steve came to see us on Saturday with Auntie Frances and told us what happened. I love you and miss you, take care Yours always Mumxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• 3 months later...
Guest Llewellan aka Lewy

Alright pal,

Well I haven't been on here for some time now! Nearly 5 years on and I still don't know how to express the way I feel and the anger I still have about you not being here!
I still miss giving you stupid advise on how to completely destroy your already cracked frame - although telling you to bunny hop off a curb and land it as hard as you can may not have been the best advise I’ve given, but it did work - I can still remember seeing you walking up the road with a busted knee and elbow, holding the front end of your bike in one hand and the back end in the other! Me shouting what happened, and you screaming back you took my advise, ha ha :p but lets be honest mate, you did get a new frame from it! The frame you loved, the frame you lived on, and the frame your life was taken on!

So, I’m riding again now - focusing my attention on downhill this time rather than trials, because at least I can do downhill :D
Got me a new bike too, but its stock at the moment, and I need to modify it a bit I think - riding at the Afan trails in Wales melted my pads to the discs, ha ha :D

Anyway pal, i'm signing off now...

Remember, its never a good bye - its always 'I'll see you later'!

Keep on doing what your doing, and if you can kindly do me the favor of watching out for me while I’m riding on Sunday at Aston Hill, it would be much appreciated!

Love ya mate x
:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest annoymous

Im finding it hard to cope at the moment DJ. Its difficult. Im having breakdowns and not being able to cope at all with things. I dont like this

• 2 weeks later...

:-( Today it has been 5 years since you were taken away, no time to say goodbye or how much you are loved. The pain we feel today is as strong as it was then. Life doesn't seem to be getting any easier down here. I wish I could see you again, run my fingers through your curly hair and tell you how much you mean to me. I miss you more with every breath my child...love you always

Guest Jon Granger

I can't believe that it's been five years. Something that keeps surfacing in my mind recently is the last birthday you had down here when Sam, Carl, Luis, me and a couple of others went down by the river and got pretty cheerful. On the walk home that random guy heard us talking about your birthday and tried to give you that pressie! It was so random. That night is one of the best nights out I've ever had. It was so chilled out and there were good vibes all around; something I'll remember as long as I live.

I can't help but think of your family, especially today, every year. The strength they show and goodwill they express is something I think I'd find so hard to do if I were in their situation. I can't really say more than that.

I don't really know how to end this, other than to say that you are such an unforgettable part of so many people’s lives. You made me feel so welcome every time I came over from Guernsey. The anticipation and enthusiasm you expressed for every ride we went on was unequalled. I'm sure you're still FBMing it wherever you are :-).

Rest in Peace Deej.

Jon

Guest Anon

Hey DJ,
I can't believe it's been 5 years already dude. My thoughts and prayers are with your family and Em, their courage through this time is really inspiring and something i truly admire.
It still feels like yesterday we were messing around at college, and when you were saving me from creepy guys at work. You always did know how to get me out of difficult situations! ta bud.
One of my biggest regrets is that we were not speaking at the time of your passing. I remember you saying just before you and Steve left college that we would sort it on Tuesday, but before that could happen you were taken from us. I know you wouldn't have held a grudge though bud :)
Will miss you forever my friend. Hope wherever you are your happy, safe and looking down on those who loved and respected you. Not to forget still riding!
Ride In Peace DJ, see you on the other side.
xxx

Guest kerrie

hey buddy, woah five years, how did that happen??? i genuinely dont understand how the years are going by so quickly! hope ur proud of what ive achieved, jus wish u were here to share them with me n give me a poke when i do stupid things! jus for the record you can now get pink ice buns with cream in!!! :D u would get so excited over them!
sending my love to your family dude and me n em are going for a drink so.

miss ur crazy hair dj
love ya
xxx

Guest anonymous

Five years mate, didnt know you but its so touching ive even shed a few tears for you. Wont be making the memorial mate but will stop and think about you for a bit!

Rip DeeJay x
Love you man!

Guest Mike

Five years!

Seems like only yesterday dude, still brings a tear to my eye reading all of these posts. Five years ago, a huge percentage of TF had "Gone but not forgotten" in their sigs, and it's true - although you're gone the memorial rides still go on and everyone still misses you mate.

Look after everyone pal, RIP x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nicholas Manning

Hey buddy, I can't believe it's just over 5 years now, they've flown by. Still doesn't seem real that your gone, nor does it seem real that so many other rider's have gone.
It seems like were losing rider's one by one, it just doesn't seem right. All of you guy's were such great people with good hearts, none of you deserved this. I guess it's like that saying 'life isn't fair' I wish that there was something that someone could have done to have prevented these incidents from happening.
I guess all that can be done now, is to take the time out from time to time to remember yourself and other's that we've lost. Aslong as were all thinking of you and everyone else then none of you will ever be forgotten.
They'll always be a place in my heart for you all.

RIP DJ, Hobbsie, Beau, Oli and Janson

Guest Davetrials

Heeeeeeeeeey man, i cant belive its been 5 years!! we all still miss you so much man, i cant make it tmozzy! all my friends have gone and got there selfs bikeshops now lol, but im sure everybody will have an amazing time! Try and have a word with somebody up there and sort them out with some good weather, ay lad ;)
still thinking of you man! ill speek again soon!
i miss you!