DJ Guestbook

Danny

Guest Trials Punk

I wish I had ridden on those rides when you were there, but I could never make it. I have my black band on my headtube, sealed with fire. Never met you but feel conected somehow, weird huh. Everyone will miss you dude. R.I.P. Long live FBM.

Guest Rich Jones

I had an awful feeling last night while in bed, I came on tf soon after I got home from school while details were a bit scarce, I then saw on the 10PM news that a guy had been killed, I noticed the bike, Didn't think much more of it.

Then at 11, was in bed, the news came on the radio, soon as I heard the word Abingdon I twigged, I had this awful empty feeling, close tears.

He seemed like such a cool guy, I remember reading a post on thursday about where to go at weekend with a gf, and though he sounded such a cool and popular bloke, all these messages prove that.

Rest In Peace.

Guest ritch

didnt know David but we were all really shocked by this news.

every1 else should savour every second of life your lucky enough to get.

From all the trials-uk riders deepest sympathy to his family and his g/f.

RIP

:-( Ritch

This is such a tragedy. I only met DJ once but he seemed like the sort of guy we should all look up to for taking the best from life.

We miss you DJ.

Guest woody

"To see a World in a grain of sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the Palm of your hand
And Eternity in an Hour."

Rest In Peace mate

Guest alex

i never new him but just looking at the way he posted e.t.c that he was a very nice guy and im sure he will be deaply missed and i hope they catch these people and lock them up and trow away the key.

r.i.p. DJ :-)

Guest Freddie

Never met him ,yet still makes you sad :( Seemed like a nice and funny person through the forums, Rest in peace DJ

Guest Roberto_Gazzio

cant really say much because it didnt know him..RIP deej neva forget you.. just goes to show how easy and quick something like this can happen hope those people are caught man (y) RIP

Guest Luis from guernsey (trexrydr)

im very shocked, and in many tears while writing this, it is unbelievable how life is as many have said, fragile, sucks,

i feel very empty after this great loss,
all those great times in october, getting drunk at the riverside, just chilling, basebikes, was amazing,
cannot believe what has happened,
the fig rolls you gave me,

to everyone, im sure that he can see us, and he is in a good place, i know he wants us to be happy for him,
a commemerative gathering must be made

the afro, you encouraged me to not cut my hair, and not give a sh*t what people think of it,
everytime i look in the mirror i can see you face, the pain

rest in peace dear deej,
the afro lives on,
luis morais

Guest montybiketrial

Never thought this could happen like this. Shows how precious life is, a young, innocent boy. His life was taken.

I hope justice will come to who did it. Rest in peace man.

You will never be forgotten.

Guest Alex Richardson

Only met you the once man but talked to you loads on the net and know you were well respected by all. RESPECT and rest in peace man, loved by loads.

Guest charlie - ctt

dj was a very nice guy. good rider and a good person. why dj though he wasnt a bad person.
miss u dj

Guest Marcin Urbaniak

Although i haven't had a chance to meet him in person i am very sorry to hear about this great loss to all trial riders... my sympathy to all his close friends...

Guest Luis from guernsey (trexrydr)

Endless Darkness

Endless darkness
Shuttered mind

Abyssal feelings
The light is left behind

Shot down happiness
Plunge from the sky

Enter darkness
See the light die

Dwindling strength
Attrition grow

Failing hope
Confidence low

Stubborn endurance
Will to live

Fearing only
What future give.

what will the future give?
justice?

i hope
greatest sympathy to parents, girlfriend, carl and other very close friends

FBM lives on dj
luis morais

Guest Paul

:eek: I still can`t belive it!
My condoleances to the family,g/f and all who knew him closely.I only talked to DJ on MSN a few times,and he was a top guy.I`m sure DJ`s in heaven now.Have fun up there,DJ.

Guest Noori (Nozmeister)

After reading all the posts people have made, i seriously still can't believe this, its such a tragedy. My absolute respect goes out to all DJs family, close friends and girlfriend, i really cant even think what you're feeling right now. There's no doubt about it, its tragic.
I didn't meet you many times but i really wish i had come on more rides now, you were an outstanding guy. So friendly, funny and easy to talk to. I really can't believe its happened so quickly. you will be truly missed by everyone who knew you.

Noori.

Guest Nick Garland

Never met him but I have spoken to him on a couple of occasions, seems a great guy. Lets hope justice is done. condolences to family,friends & girlfirend. Everyone will miss the afro rider.

Guest Barry Deeks

"Only the good die young"

This is a terrible shame, to all who knew DJ my thoughts are with you at this time.
RIP DJ

"God always picks the best flowers for his garden"

Guest Steven Moore

He was a good friend. Unfortunatley I was there when he was killed. All sympethy to his friends, family and any1 else who had the privelege of meeting this great guy!

Steve