The Grand Tour Thread

JT!

Top Gear is dead. Who's looking forward to this? Who has a 4k panel to watch this on? Amazon Prime or are you just going to pirate?

They had their tent in my hometown a few days ago so I'm looking forward to some nostalgic shots of home.

• Like 1

I've been meaning to get Prime for a while now, mainly because of the free 2 day shipping. Now they have a bunch of other things added in there so it seemed worth it.

What's Kodi... a media player?

18 hours ago, JT! said:

I've been meaning to get Prime for a while now, mainly because of the free 2 day shipping. Now they have a bunch of other things added in there so it seemed worth it.

Free next day shipping in the UK :P

Already have prime & a fire stick (Y) 

23 hours ago, JT! said:

Kodi is in theory a one stop shop for accessing all your music, videos, photos etc. via your computer or TV but those naughty geeks have made add ons that basically make it like Netflix (I think, never used that) but free and maybe a little bit illegal. You can basically stream just about any TV show or movie for free. It's very good...

16 hours ago, Danny said:

Theres actually a warehouse in Leeds now so i can get 1 hour delivery (2 hour delivery is free with prime if you spend over £20). But the product range is limited.

Do drones fly your items out yet? :lol:

Drives me crazy that you can't even get your groceries delivered out here yet. Been able to do that in the UK for more than 10 years.

• 2 weeks later...