RoadBike lasergame - Aurelien Fontenoy

Rusevelt

5 hours ago, Ceccarelli said:

<_<

Oh I'm sorry.

wait no, I just remembered those two brothers who triple FOOTJAM whip off every single object in existence - sometimes quintuple foot jam whipping off... And always to the absolute worst music.

french riding died with the high bottom bracket...bitd Bruno Arnold, the cousts, hermance, caisso... The koxx dream team. That was some great shit, these days je m'en fiche.

6 hours ago, AndyT said:

Oh I'm sorry.

wait no, I just remembered those two brothers who triple FOOTJAM whip off every single object in existence - sometimes quintuple foot jam whipping off... And always to the absolute worst music.

french riding died with the high bottom bracket...bitd Bruno Arnold, the cousts, hermance, caisso... The koxx dream team. That was some great shit, these days je m'en fiche.

I don't like to put all english in the same bag, just question of opening spirit ;-) And sorry if I don't write very well. I just like trials and his story.

On 13/11/2016 at 3:22 AM, AndyT said:

Oh I'm sorry.

I am French and I couldn't agree more! No doubts other French people won't be open minded though. That vid and all Triboulat videos are shit

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 15/11/2016 at 7:18 PM, chimpanzyyyy said:

Please just make a regular vid once in a while...

Aurélien is a comp monster and still has some amazing style

Well let's hope we don't see more of this from him in the new year. 

Edited by Rusevelt
Word edit

It isn't the fact that it's french or even that it's on a road bike which makes it irritating, it's the shitty camera angles, needing to do 3 views of every scene with a few shots with the riders body cut off for good measure. There is a special place reserved in hell for people who film like this. 

wtf

When people come up short trying to go viral, it's embarrassing.

Coming up short while pushing your limits and being you? Respectable.

Unless, of course, this is Aurels true passion and vision. Then I'm at a loss.

Edited by jamesb
  • Like 1